Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Spanish channels please

Highlighted
Teacher

Spanish channels please

I think I speak for all the Latinos when I say ,please add more spanish channels please
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Master

Re: Spanish channels please

They seem to offer most of the major US Spanish-language networks.  If you are looking for "international networks" (like South American based networks) - they don't (currently, anyway) offer any international networks, either as part of base plans or as add-on packages.  I would guess that at least for the reasonable future, if those are important for you, you would be best off with DirecTV (satellite) or Uverse (cable) or some other provider that has international packages available.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

I wish they would offer a Spanish package like they do with with satellite. I currently get my Spanish channels with Sling tv. I get about  30 channels for$10  and added Caribe channels for $5 more. It’s good but, I would prefer if Directv Now would offer them instead of me having a package with them and another with Sling. Sometimes I think of switching completely, to Sling.

Message 3 of 6

Yes i agree. When i signed up on launch day i had Telemundo and after a week it was removed and the on demand for telemundo is a joke because it doesn’t have all the shows listed in there just like most of the other channels. Thats why i have to rely on the native apps to catch up on some of my shows, but i would like to see at least wapa added to the line up or make a add-on package for Spanish channels like sling tv has. 

Message 4 of 6
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTTVNOWHelp
‎06-19-2018 9:33 AM

As of today (June 19, 2018), DIRECTV NOW offers a Spanish language package and two Spanish language bolt-ons! Check out more details on the channel line-up and pricing: DIRECTV NOW New Spanish Language Package and Bolt-ons.

Happy Streaming!  Robot Happy

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 6

@ATTTVNOWHelp Wow. The one channel I wanted (wapa America) is on the Latin plan for $45. Why couldn’t there just be some Spanish add-ons with those channels? You could have still made a Spanish package and still give us a choice to either switch plans or get the add-on. Thanks but no thank you. I’ll just get it thru sling for $10 as a stand alone add-on. 

Actually its $5 for the add-on thru sling. 573089B8-D087-4BDC-BEF1-6571EF44F058.jpeg

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support