Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later

Tutor

Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later

I have directtv now and it has not worked for the past four days I’m not clear as to what is wrong but it appears I am not the only one with this issue.  Will I be compensated for the days it has not worked? 

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Expert

Re: Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later

No. You prepay for the service. What device are you using?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10
Tutor

What are you talking about I am billed monthly and it is not working. I am using An amazon fire stick
Message 3 of 10
ACE - Expert

Force stop the app then delete the cache and data. Try again.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 10
Tutor

Did that numerous times already still no go [Image]
Message 5 of 10
ACE - Expert

Is the issue with Live or OnDemand content or both?

Message 6 of 10
Tutor

Also I have the app on my iPhone and it works fine
Message 7 of 10
ACE - Expert

Different device and app.

Message 8 of 10
Tutor

Okay so what is the solution to the problem I am experiencing then?

Message 9 of 10
ACE - Expert

Outside of those suggestions I have nothing else to offer. If you have forced stop the app and deleted the cache and data and still experiencing the issue then you have other issues. Usually that resolves the issue. You will need to contact support using the chat. Go to https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/directv-now to discuss with a support rep. 

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support