Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later

Contributor

Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later

My streaming almost never works. It works for a good two minutes literally every time I turn on the tv. I know it’s not the wifi because I can go on to my Netflix on my tv and it works just fine. I’m getting close to canceling this because I feel like I never get to use it. What is the point of having something you can’t use. Please help me. 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later

DTVN is very data intensive compared to other content providers and no way you can compare live content coming from multiple directions to a OnDemand content service like Netflix. That's comparing apples to oranges. Some locations and users just seem to have more issues than others. I rarely have issues on any devices even when I travel and use my device to stream DTVN. Depending on your device try delete cache and data for the app and maybe even reinstall the app.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later

Check this article out on buffering located here

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support