Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Showtime anytime activation

Tutor

Showtime anytime activation

Having problems activating Showtime app.

I go to the web site showtimeanytime.com/activate but it just directs to complete the process of downloading the app. There is no place to enter the code showing on the tv.

Gary

Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Showtime anytime activation

...not sure what device you’re using but all I did was to download the app, in my case, to an iPhone. The app when launched will step you thru the activation process. 

First choose DirecTV Now as your provider, enter your DTVN credentials. Then establish a Showtime username and password. Done. 

No code involved, could you be trying to 'pair' your device to the TV for Air Play or casting?

Message 2 of 13
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTCustomerCare
‎05-08-2018 11:29 AM

The activation on the website "showtimeanytime.com/activate" only works on a PC or MAC browser.

If you try this on a mobile device (phone or tablet) it will direct you to install the Showtime app.

Either install the app or use a PC or MAC.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 13
Teacher

This doesn't work on a computer. It used to be that you added/#/ before Activate. But that is no longer available. You can use the so-called app only if you want to stream on a small screen. If you want it on the TV, you have no way to enter the code. Showtime strikes again.

Message 4 of 13
Teacher

Correction: This link does work--showtimeanytime.com/#/activate. It takes you to the signin for your provider and then you can type in the code. You can then use the app on Roku.

The directions on Roku are wrong. I have used this link for about a year. If you use the app, it will set you up on a mobile device.

Message 5 of 13
Tutor

Nice you are helping but this is an old issue and I haven’t subscribed to showtime for a year now.
Message 6 of 13
Teacher

Since you are so knowledgeable and I am so stupid, tell me how to unsubscribe so people I don’t know will not invade my privacy.
Message 7 of 13
ACE - Expert

Unsubscribe to DirecTV Now? That's easy. Just login to your account and go to "Manage Subscriptions". You can cancel from there.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 13
Tutor

I unsubscribed from Showtime not directv now. I’m fine with directv now way better then subscribing then what I had before
Message 9 of 13
Professor

@MaMitch121 , to unsubscribe to just Showtime (or any other premium channel), log in to your account then go here, scroll down and click the "Remove" button.

https://www.directvnow.com/accounts/manage-plan

Message 10 of 13
Contributor

I need to watch this on tv showtime anytiime

Message 11 of 13
Contributor

I need the Showtime activation so I can write the code that is on tv

Message 12 of 13
ACE - Expert

The activation code appears when you sign in to the provider in the app. It will display the code and show you an activation website.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 13 of 13
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support