Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Shows are locked

Contributor

Shows are locked

I signed in food network and most of the shows are locked. I signed out and then in again. I get “ Your DIRECTV NOW settings do not include this content.

invaild mvpd/reuestor combination

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Guru

Re: Shows are locked

There are 2 things I know that cause this, the solutions are below:

1. Set your streaming device's Display settings to 720p(error is caused by streaming device reverting to 1080i resolution on a 720p resolution TV screen).

2. Remove the Food Network app.

Restart the streaming device(Roku, Firestick, etc)

Add the Food Network back to your streaming device.

Open a browser and log in to DirectvNow online.

Open the Food Network app on your streaming device.

Go to the settings tab in Food Network and authenticate.

•••End ▪ Post•••

*Please take a moment to make a post if you have solved a problem, it helps a lot of people.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
Contributor

Tryied and still not working. I have checked my tv setting 1080i and apple is same. Reloaded food network, keys were blue, re Authenticator code didn’t work, now keys are blue. hgtv, USA apps are all the same.
I will just cancel today if it’s not fixed
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

Same here - all shows locked on the food network app and the cooking channel app. I tried uninstalling both apps, restarting Apple TV, the reinstalling the apps. Still does not work. All shows are also locked on the iPad, I'm getting an error message that reads "Invalid mvpd/requestor combination". It's very misleading to advertise that Direct TV Now gives you access to all of these apps when they do not work. Please fix this.

Message 4 of 8
ACE - Expert

Appears to be another ACT issue. You just may need to contact support. Been a lot of issues lately with Apple devices. Have you tried your mobile device?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 8
Contributor

I had same problem.    Downloaded the hgtv app on roku.    Was trying out YouTube tv.  Pulled the plug on direct tv and all hgtv shows were locked immediately.     I tried to download again but it required a cable provider.    Went to Hulu and all ok.   Had to dump youtube tv which was terrific

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

I am having the same problem. My food network content is all locked. I watched it right after Christmas and then we switched the tv's from one room to the other but the roku never got unplugged. Anyone have thoughts?

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Contributor

Same:/

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support