Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Roku

Contributor

Roku

I subscribed to Direct TV Now. Can I use Direct TV as my provider when watching Fox News and others on Roku?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by brucentn
‎10-12-2018 3:29 PM

Re: Roku

No the 2 are separate un-related paid services and have their own authentication to networking apps.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by brucentn
‎10-12-2018 3:29 PM

Fox News? No. FOX Now? Yes. Here is a full list of 3rd party apps you can access with your DIRECTV NOW log in credentials. Keep in mind not all will be available for Roku.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

WHAT INPUT DO YOU USE FOR THE ROKU?

Selecting the right input might be a confusing task for some users. Get the help from go.roku.com/selectinput to have better insight on the matter of installing. This is quite simple job to get it done by an easy method of the HDMI cables.

Make sure while you do this process you have a look at all the ports on the side line of you home device. These ports sometimes may be at both sides and the back end of your TV. Some of these input issues occur while the connection is lost to the cable that is supposed to be connected. Call us @ +1-844-370-7600 toll-free number for more queries.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support