Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: ROKU

Contributor

ROKU

How do I sign up to use ROKU streaming of Directv and what Directv channels are available for ROKU?

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Do you mean DirecTV or DirecTV Now? Channel lineup for all supported devices is here

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎06-18-2018 9:19 AM

DirecTV (satellite service) doesn't have any support for Roku.  DirecTV Now (streaming service - a completely different thing) does support Roku.  You can find info about its features, use, etc. in the DirecTV Now FAQ (also called the Help Center), and at the DirecTV Now web site (directvnow.com), which is also where you would go to sign up.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

You can't get DirecTV on Roku or any other streaming device. DirecTV is designed solely for mobile viewing. You can't even cast the app from your smartphone to TV. I guess you can get DirecTV NOW on Roku. On your Roku wireless setup (connected via internet) you can watch channels like AMC, BBC America,  VH1, CNN, Comedy Central, Nick Jr, CW, Bravo, Hallmark Channel, TLC and much more.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support