Explore & discover

Helpful Links

New Setup on ROKU Cannot agree to the End User Acknowledgment, the agreement never shows up, just a

Highlighted
Teacher

New Setup on ROKU Cannot agree to the End User Acknowledgment, the agreement never shows up, just a

New Setup on ROKU Cannot agree to the End User Acknowledgment, the agreement never shows up, just ablank box. Did a factory reset and reinstalled, same thing....

Message 1 of 148
Tutor

Re: New Setup on ROKU Cannot agree to the End User Acknowledgment, the agreement never shows up, jus

Me too. What's up? Can use because I can't agree to end user acknowledgement..screen is blue

Message 2 of 148
Teacher

Re: New Setup on ROKU Cannot agree to the End User Acknowledgment, the agreement never shows up, jus

I am having this exact same issue.  I was given a free Roku as part of the promotion.  But I can't even use the service to decide if its what I want.

Message 3 of 148
Teacher

I should have clarified, I received my Roku as part of the promotion as well. Did you guys get yours today?

Message 4 of 148
Tutor

I’m having the same Issue. Have you been able to resolve this issue?

Message 5 of 148
Contributor

Having the same issue, have a roku and a 7 day free trial of dtvnow. Can't accept the end user agreement. If I cant use the app on a roku, cant see myself subscribing.

Message 6 of 148
Teacher

Nope, have not been able to resolve.
Message 7 of 148
Tutor

Worst thing is there's no one to call at Directv either..not even a phone number. I tried setup on two different tvs on different wifis. Firestick works fine. It's a roku/app issue. 

Message 8 of 148
Tutor

Same exact issue, got it as part of the promo, received it today.

Message 9 of 148
Tutor

Contacted support through chat and they are working on it. Got $5 off my bill next month for the inconvenience. 

Message 10 of 148
Tutor

At least we know they are aware of the problem..hopefully fixed soon. 

Message 11 of 148
Teacher

I received mine today as well.
Message 12 of 148
Tutor

I bought 2 today.. a streaming stick+ and a premiere+. Have the same issue with both of them. Not a good start on my free trial... argh!!!Smiley Mad

Message 13 of 148
Tutor

Same here! Ugh, so frustrating. I have rebooted, reinstalled several times. Losing time on my free trial! 

Message 14 of 148
Teacher

Maybe they should bring back the Apple TV offer for those of us who paid in advance with the Roku.  Right now, the offer is unusable for us.

Message 15 of 148
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support