Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NOW DVR Cancel series recording

NOW DVR Cancel series recording

I see no way to cancel the scheduled recording of a series. You can cancel individual upcoming episodes but not the whole series. I've tried with Roku, Android and Windows 10

Message 1 of 25
Teacher

Re: NOW DVR Cancel series recording

I’ve been debating it. Also thought about PS Vue. Can’t decide what to do
or just stick it out.
Message 16 of 25
Tutor

Just switched to Hulu. I gave DTVN two tries, a year apart, for three
months this time. I've used every major streaming service, and DTVN easily
has the worst software. Slightly better channel package for me, but that
wasn't enough. YouTube TV and Hulu are both very good in terms of features,
usable interface and just working.
Message 17 of 25
Tutor

Never considered PS Vue. Just reviewed. Actually looks better than Hulu. Think I will give it a try next month. Thanks.
Terry

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

there is a cancel series recording button, but when hitting it, all I get is Something Went Wrong. tried on app and laotop.  pretty darn frustrating. Any ideas?

Message 19 of 25
ACE - Expert

It works for me. Just cancelled a recording. I recorded several just to play with and report my findings.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 20 of 25
Contributor

Stop series recording. The method here doesn’t always work. I found a different solution. In the guide, go to the next time the show is on and click on it. Then click on View All Episodes and then click on Cancel Series.  

Message 21 of 25

NOT SOLVED for me!  If there are no current recordings of a series I want to cancel future recordings of is there a way to do that?

Message 22 of 25

NOT SOLVED for me!  If there are no current recordings of a series I want to cancel future recordings of is there a way to do that?

Message 23 of 25
Contributor

Every time I select "Cancel Series" I get the message, "Looks like something went wrong. We couldn't cancel your recording at this time." 

Message 24 of 25
Contributor

Is there a way to record a series for the present season.. if you hit record series on a show it records all the seasons from every station that broadcasts that show

Message 25 of 25
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support