Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket DIRECTV NOW

Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket DIRECTV NOW

Looking to subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket; how? I have a Roku stick and DirectvNow

Message 1 of 9
ACE - Expert

It's a DirecTV product and not available with DirecTV Now.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 9
Contributor

Thank you! Do you know if it can be purchased on Roku or Apple? (I realize this IS a directvNow site, but I’m sure someone will know)

Message 3 of 9
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎07-30-2018 1:11 PM

Device does not matters. Its the subscription that is not available except thru DirecTV.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 9
Contributor

Okay, you finally got through my fog. Got it! Thank you. 😊

Message 5 of 9
Contributor

Trying to subscribe to Sunday Ticket with Directv Now.  My billing address is a PO box and it says I need to use a street address to subscribe.  Not a problem except now the site won't allow me to change the original zip code that I entered so everything comes up as not valid.  No support email, chat says they fixed it but didn't do a thing, no way to back out or start over.  Could be one of the most poorly designed sites of used in recent memory.  I guess you only have one shot to subscribe so careful entering those fields.

Message 6 of 9
ACE - Master

I tried the site, and it immediately rejected me, because I was logged into DirecTV Now, and it used info from that subscription (that is, the billing address on file) to do the "valid" check.  So I never got as far as entering an address.  If it actually is letting you enter something, but rejects subsequent attempts, it is possibly storing that info locally - so try deleting cache and cookies from your browser (or using a different browser).  Disappointing (but not entirely surprising) that their Support couldn't help.  (I wonder if they are normal DirecTV support or a separate group?)

Message 7 of 9
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks! I did try deleting browser history. Maybe I'll try from another
PC. Seems like it's locked into the account info (I even changed my
billing card on file!). Easiest would be to delete my incomplete
subscription and start over but no option to do that. Appreciate the
response.
Message 8 of 9
Contributor

3 letters...   VPN  

okok, i can never say anything that simple but hey... it what it is.... but

if that doesnt work then you can rework your router to have you in England for a short jaunt... but using a VPN is just a great security feature to use anyhow... imho

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support