Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NBC Sports App

Contributor

NBC Sports App

When will NBC Sports App be suppoted by DIRECTV NOW?  When will DVR-like feature be available?

Message 1 of 22
Teacher

Re: NBC Sports App

When u login and the screen stays with the activation screen just restart the Apple TV this should have your Directv now login up when screen comes back and you should be good to go

Message 16 of 22
Contributor

JJ1982: This is EXACTLY same issue I'm encountering. "Success....."! But screen prompts me with another activation code.🤢
Message 17 of 22
Mentor

I was wondering when we lost coverage of NBC events on the NBCSports app. I cannot get any events broadcast on NBC proper to work. Says not authorized.

Message 18 of 22
ACE - Expert

I am not having any issues using the NBC Sport app. Watch golf on it today. Are you using the correct credentials - DirecTV is not the same as DirecTV NOW.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 22
Mentor

I had that same problem today. You have to close the app then go to sign in in settings then DirectvNow appears. If you try to click on a program and let the app ask you to sign in DirectvNow doesn't appear. At least that worked for me on IOS.
Message 20 of 22
Mentor

DirecTV Now logins no longer work with NBC Sports streams that are shown on NBC. Comcast says DTV Now customers only get NBC Sports app coverage if the event is on Golf, Olympic, NBCSN, CNBC, or USA. Apparently you have to have an NBC local to get NBC proper on NBC Sports.

Message 21 of 22
Contributor

No. I was redirects to att for and access code. It would not take my password even after I changed it. I wanted to use the nbc spirts app and I can’t. 

Message 22 of 22
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support