Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NBC Sports App

Contributor

NBC Sports App

When will NBC Sports App be suppoted by DIRECTV NOW?  When will DVR-like feature be available?

Message 1 of 22
Guru

Re: NBC Sports App

Message 2 of 22
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by stevedcdp
‎02-15-2017 1:09 PM

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 22
Guru

That's a big one for Sunday night Football.

Message 4 of 22
Scholar

Hey that's some good news! Now keep adding to that list guys!

Message 5 of 22
Mentor

Hallelujah!  A beacon of hope after nearly three months!!  Hope springs eternal!!!  

Now waiting for DirecTV Now to support these apps: CNN Go; Fox; NBC; AMC; FXNOW; Starz (plus premium channel Showtime) on my Apple TV 4.

Pretty please?!

Message 6 of 22
Mentor

Can anyone watch their local CSN station on NBC app? I get "you are not subscribed " when I try to watch that channel.

Thanks
Message 7 of 22
Tutor

I get the same error... csn chicago

Message 8 of 22
Mentor

Same in Sacramento, get the you're not subscribed message. 

Message 9 of 22
Teacher

I've been getting the same thing  No one can explain why???

Message 10 of 22
Contributor

Comedy Central. TNT. TBS. Etc.

The lack of DVR functionality wouldn't be so annoying if I could log into these apps with my DTV Now account!
Message 11 of 22
Contributor

CSN Chicago works for me. 

Message 12 of 22
Teacher

cheROK

Is this working on Apple TV??  I can't seem to get CSN Chicago anymore since the latest apple tv software update 7.2.2

I have an old one with 7.2.1 that it still works on but won't work on any of my apple tvs that have the new update 

Message 13 of 22
Contributor

When I try to sign into the nbc sports app on apple tv gen 4 using my directv now account (using my phone) I get a message on my phone saying it was successful, but the tv screen just appears locked in the activation screen and never switches to the app home screen. I have a roku and an amazon fire, but have zero issues getting signed in on those devices. Can't figure out if it's an apple tv issue, a directv now issue, or nbc sports app issue. Is this similar to the issue you're having?
Message 14 of 22
Teacher

It's with my regular Directv service that I cannot get access on apples tv or Roku. When I use my Directv now login it works just fine on both devices. Again this is strictly using the NBC sports app and logging in and choosing regular DIRECTV as my provider when I can't get the csn Chicago games
Message 15 of 22
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support