Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Logging in to tv network provider apps (I.e. Cartoon Network)

Contributor

Logging in to tv network provider apps (I.e. Cartoon Network)

Often times my family likes to use TV network apps like HBO Go or Cartoon Network. But with the recent change from DirecTV Now to AT&T TV, it seems not all network apps have caught on. I couldn’t find AT&T TV in the list of providers for the Cartoon Network app tonight, to the dismay of my daughter. I was wondering if there’s a solution or time frame on when this will be fixed. Especially considering AT&T owns Cartoon Network? Sorry to be “that guy” but it seems like this would’ve been ironed out before the change. Haven’t tried all network apps yet, but hopefully this problem isn’t anymore widespread. 

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Logging in to tv network provider apps (I.e. Cartoon Network)

I do not see that channel as a supported app for AT&T TV. List is here

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

I know it was when it was DirecTV Now.  I don't quite understand why it wouldn't be after the change.  Again, especially seeing as CN is owned by AT&T. 

Message 3 of 6
Scholar

Logic doesn't apply here.

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Contributor

I am having the same issue with all devices. There is no AT&T now sign in. Not sure what happened?

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

Per the list they do not support that channel - Cartoon Network.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support