Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Something went wrong and we're working to fix it. Please try again later. (Ref. 900)

Tutor

Locked out after upgrade

After updating app on Apple TV I can’t access account.  

Error code205.16

Message 4 of 150
Contributor

Re: 4K

3DDC236E-5721-41EC-884C-FC87B27598D4.png

On iPhone 8

Message 121 of 150
ACE - Expert

Re: 4K

Contact support using the chat. We are only users here and have no access to accounts.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 122 of 150
Professor

Re: Login/App still broke

When using the browsers there's lots of things that can be done because there's lots of causes.

Deleting cache/history/all is the first one.

Could be the silverlight extension or adobe.

Could be incognito mode.

Much of the time it's an old version of an older communication between the browser and the app, always try clearing the browsers first with browser issues especially after an update.

•••End ▪ Post•••

*Please take a moment to make a post if you have solved a problem, it helps a lot of people.
Message 123 of 150
Teacher

6 browsers (safari & chrome) across a PC, macbook, and iphone. all the same result after successfully logging in, picture 1 posted above.

Message 124 of 150
Teacher

chatting with customer service for a third time now. I'm sure it'll get resolved LOL

Message 125 of 150
Contributor

"Subscription Required"

I’m trying to log into my Subscrition on my other Apple TV and it keeps popping up with "Subscription Required". I’ve already changed my password. The only odd thing since the update is when I would sign on in the past I used my “yahoo” email for login and now it’s making me use @att.net. 

Message 126 of 150
ACE - Expert

Too much pride to pull the app and have no idea how to fix it.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 127 of 150
Contributor

Error Code: 30001-015,Can not watch live tv.

Since the update I get the Error Code: 30001-015,Can not watch live tv.

What’s up? How to do?

Message 128 of 150
Contributor

Re: App won’t work on my iPhone 8 since update

My on demand on the TV no longer pulls up any programs. What wrong with this system update?

Message 129 of 150
Contributor

Unable to sign into directvNow

I tried to reset my password but says my login and email are not in the system but I received emails from directv stating I signed up.  I dont know...

Message 130 of 150
Contributor

New DTVN app connection/loading issue on Apple TV

When I open the new DTVN app on my Apple TV 4K, it doesn't regularly load the channels. Instead, I receive a message that says, "Hmm...we're having trouble loading/connecting" (or something to that effect). I then have to delete the app and then reinstall it (which, of course, makes me sign in again) to get it working again. It has happened almost daily since I downloaded the new app last Friday. My Apple TV is connected via Ethernet. My internet speed is 165-175 mbps. This is the only app that has connection issues, and it's pretty annoying. 

Message 131 of 150
Contributor

Re: Locked out after upgrade

Changing log in and password did nothing for me. It logs in but then I get error 30001-015. It has been days that this has continued. Only on iOS devices, everything else works. If this is not fixed soon I'm canceling directv and getting something else.

Message 132 of 150
Contributor

Re: Update not working on AppleTv

Locked out after upgrade on firestick. 

Message 133 of 150
Highlighted
Contributor

Something went wrong and we're working to fix it. Please try again later. (Ref. 900)

I tried to login to DIRECTV NOW this morning on both my iPhone and my Mac Air and I get this error:

Something went wrong and we're working to fix it. Please try again later. (Ref. 900) .

Is DIRECTV NOW down?

Message 134 of 150
ACE - Expert

Re: Something went wrong and we're working to fix it. Please try again later. (Ref. 900)

Nope. Been up all morning. You might try to clear your cache and cookies and try again.

Message 135 of 150
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support