Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: How can I log into the chat when I cannot even log into the account? "ID not authorized&quo

Tutor

Locked out after upgrade

After updating app on Apple TV I can’t access account.  

Error code205.16

Message 4 of 150
Contributor

App is not working on my Apple TV

I have Apple TV and when I try to open it I am asked to log in. When I do it says “subscription required”. I pay $35 a month and haven’t been able to get it to work in a week. It works on my iPad and on the firestick. 

Message 106 of 150
Contributor

Why can’t I log on to my direct now anywhere?

I can’t log on to my direct now anywhere.... on my tv at home or my phone. Yes both apple devices!!!

have not been able to use for 5 days now and have had the run-a-round  from any and everyone I have talk to via chat phone or email… 

Extremely frustrated!

Message 107 of 150
Contributor

User ID Unauthorized on Direct TV NOW

What do I do? I can't even sign into the chat to troubleshoot?

Message 108 of 150
ACE - Expert

Re: User ID Unauthorized on Direct TV NOW

New chat entry is here

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 109 of 150
Contributor

Re: USER ID not authorized

***FIGURED IT OUT***

First off, Safari has been a terrible browser for DTN, so use Chrome or Firefox. 

Okay, go to the login page and begin the "forgot User ID" process. Once you you've confirmed your identity, you will get an email with all the various IDs and logins for att.net. Four sections:

AT&T Access ID:
Member ID:
AT&T Email:
DIRECTV ID:

Obviously, DIRECTV ID section, you'll find your login. You can reset your password from there if you've forgotten. 

Message 110 of 150
Contributor

30001-015 Error

Since the most recent update to the Directv Now application, it is no longer possible to watch live tv on IOS operated new Apple phones. “30001-015” error message is given with no resolution or assistance from Customer Care. Their generic and “brush hands off” suggestion to create a User ID rather than using your e-mail address to log in and logging in again with the newly created User ID DOES NOT work and it is not a liable solution.

Message 111 of 150
Teacher

Re: 30001-015 Error

so aggravating. total fail on their part with their migration to AT&T accounts

Message 112 of 150
Contributor

Re: Having Trouble with your DIRECTV NOW

I’ve confirmed it’s the DirecTV Now update 2.0 is the problem. Now to get AT&T to fix it!
Message 113 of 150
Teacher

Re: How can I log into the chat when I cannot even log into the account? "ID not authorized&quo

negative. not solved. log in through browser and nothing is viewable or works. directv.FAIL.png

Message 114 of 150
Highlighted
Professor

Don't log in. Just open chat and pick "I don't have an account".

Message 115 of 150
ACE - Expert

Chat is here

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 116 of 150
Teacher

Login/App still broke

Still getting login issue across platforms. Still no fix. Been through online chat twice. ZERO results. Great job on merging accounts with AT&T and rolling out new app.

website on chrome & safari across 3 devices produce broken, unviewable links.directv.FAIL.png

apple tv app says my account needs to be reactivated and restored via online. IMG_6113.JPG

the sheer incompetence with this upgrade and rollout, and lack of a fix is staggering. If anyone receives a solution, please share.

Message 117 of 150
Professor
Solution
Accepted by Digital Assistant (Digital Assistant)
Accepted by ATTForumsBot
‎12-05-2019 12:07 AM

Re: Login/App still broke

Get on a computer or phone or tablet and go to https://www.directvnow.com/accounts/sign-in and sign in, it may ask you to create an access id, if it does then create the id and log in. You will have to use this id across every platform(the old user id and password will not work.)

If you still cannot log in on any particular device then uninstall the directvnow app, reinstall it and sign back in.

•••End ▪ Post•••

*Please take a moment to make a post if you have solved a problem, it helps a lot of people.
Tags (1)
Message 118 of 150
Teacher

Re: Login/App still broke

been there, done that. doesn't work. the first pic posted is the newly created login actually logged in via web browser. nothing works 

Message 119 of 150
Contributor

How does my Direct TV Now account become authorized? Currently have direct tv account, and use this regular app on my ios devices, but for some reason error code 201 keeps coming up and tells me my account is not authorized. Help please ongoing issue!

Message 120 of 150
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support