Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Locked out after upgrade

Tutor

Locked out after upgrade

After updating app on Apple TV I can’t access account.  

Error code205.16

Message 4 of 150
Contributor

Re: Update not working on AppleTv

Same here. Seems to be an att access ID migration for me. The older version of app is working but if I log out I cannot log back in. iOS devices and Apple TV having these issues

Message 16 of 150
Teacher

Boooo! Same here. 

Message 17 of 150
Teacher

Re: Locked out after upgrade

Same issue here. I am switching to YouTube TV. DirectvNow is full of bugs. Why didnt they test the update before rolling it out. I paid for service and so far the quality of the streams and bugs are ridiculous. I hope Verizon comes out with a better product than this crap.

Message 18 of 150
Teacher

Just got it solved. Click on create a new ID when you log in. Use the new ID you created to log in to the Apple TV app. Goodluck everyone.

Message 19 of 150
Contributor

Still can not understood your solution. Pls help

Message 20 of 150
Contributor

Still can not understand your solution. Pls help

Message 21 of 150

Has anyone tried updating their Apple TV. When I got home I still had the black DirecTV app. I first went to settings on the Apple TV and checked for a system update. There was an update and after updating the Apple TV the DirecTV app updated itself in under a minute after rebooting. I signed in with no problems. 

Message 22 of 150
Tutor

Unfortunately no Apple update for me.  No change here, still locked out.

Message 23 of 150
Highlighted
Contributor

Adding me to .... cannot login to my account on the web site or the app on devices with the upgrade. Called support to add ..... horriable experience very painful  .... they finally said try again in 24 hours .... wonder if they have ever heard of application testing prior to a global rollout ..... or advising on call what is going on .... to add to the list .....another good job AT&T

Message 24 of 150
Contributor

Same error for me on AppleTV but working on iPhone.  I also can't log into any network app (HBO, ESPN, etc), I get error "Something went wrong!"  I have a feeling it's due to AT&T Access ID.  I have the same ID for 3 different services:  DirecTVNow, connected car and NFL Sunday Ticket streaming.

Message 25 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

This morning iOS and tvOS, were down for most all of us. I’m sure they were working backend, as this has occurred frequently during the BETA testing phase. All should be up now. 

Message 26 of 150
Contributor

Same problem. Same error message. Phone access is fine. 

Message 27 of 150
Tutor

App won’t work on my iPhone 8 since update

I get error code that says “oops something went wrong please try again later” for the last 2 days. Error code 50001-001

Message 28 of 150
Contributor

Apple TV App does not work after updating

Since updating the app on my apple TV I continually get this message. "Ready for an even better DIRECTV NOW experience? Sign in at directvnow.com/accounts/sign-in and follow the instructions.  Don't worry, you only have to do this once. [205.16].

Message 29 of 150
Contributor

Same problem as well on regular and beta apps on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV 

Message 30 of 150
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support