Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Locked out after upgrade

Highlighted
Tutor

Locked out after upgrade

After updating app on Apple TV I can’t access account.  

Error code205.16

Message 4 of 150
Contributor

Direct Tv now not working on apple tv

My Direct Tv now is working on my phone but not on my apple Tv, the channel that are on my package are unavailable, i tried to sign out of my cell phone but still not working

Message 1 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Direct Tv now not working on apple tv

Has this just occurred? Has the ATV ever worked with the DTVN app? Are Live channels working? onDemand?

Message 2 of 150
ACE - Master

Re: Direct Tv now not working on apple tv

If you are referring to local channels, make sure you have enabled location services for the DTVN app on your ATV, otherwise things will revert to very inaccurate geolocation for your location, and you may not get the proper locals.

But if you mean non-local channels this is not the issue.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 150
Contributor

Not working after latest update

Since new update can’t view any channel!  Error Code: 30001-015

Message 5 of 150
ACE - Expert

Re: Locked out after upgrade

Contact chat for support. Nothing any of us can do.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 150
Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  I've gone to directvnow.com/accounts/sign-in as directed, can access the new version on my iPhone and Mac, but continue to hit this "one-time only" message.

Message 7 of 150
Tutor

I contacted tech support thru chat.  It is a technical issue that the technical team is aware of and I’m told will have it fixed within a few hours

Message 8 of 150
ACE - Expert

Hope it all works out.

Message 9 of 150
Tutor

I chatted with CS and they had me try to uninsall the app, unplug Apple TV for 2 mins, then reinstall. It didn't work. He said that they have a ticket open with Apple. It sounds like maybe a compatibility issue with Apple TV. He said they hope 24 hours for resolution, so we'll see! In the meantime if you have other devices that didn't get the upgrade you can use those, otherwise maybe a laptop plugged into HDMI? Figured I'd update so everyone doesn't have to sit on chat for 10 mins Smiley Happy 

Message 10 of 150
Teacher

Two of my apple TVs are stuck on this, one is working. Tried restarting Apple TV and reinstalling the app. Waited for Customer Service person from my phone but my phone went to sleep  before the 17 minute hold time.

Message 11 of 150
Teacher

For others that might see this, the one Apple TV that still works has a black icon, the two that don't work have a new white icon.The two white ones are also prompting for location services for on demand.

Message 12 of 150
Contributor

Update not working on AppleTv

Some update must have occurred today and when I am trying to watch Directv Now via Apple TV app I am asked to log into directvnow.com/accounts/sign-in.  I did that, signed in and nothing happened.  Still have the same message.  Error code 205.16

Message 13 of 150
Teacher

Wanted to add my "me too" to this thread. I updated my app on Apple TV and now I can't login to my account on any device or on the web. 

Message 14 of 150
Contributor

Re: Update not working on AppleTv

Your not the only one I also tried to sign in only for it to say I have to subscribe but I already have a subscription cause my roku and fire TV is playing directv Now just fine so I wonder what the deal is

Message 15 of 150
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support