Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Location error #1302

Contributor

Location error #1302

We have 2 Rokus and one other Apple TV device working in our house.  This fourth set-up involves another Apple TV.  When trying to select a network, it tells me that I need to enable "location services"; and to go to settings, select privacy, then location services, then Direct TV.  There is nothing in the "privacy" section except a 10k word legalese statement.  No success- any suggestions on how to correct this problem?

Max

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by ATTLiz
‎06-19-2018 8:05 AM

Re: Location error #1302

Settings>General>Privacy>Location Services.  This should bring up a page titled "Location Services".  The top clickable entry is "Location Services", which should say "On" - if it says "Off" (and there aren't entries for apps, etc.), then Location Services aren't enabled.  In that case, click on it and then Turn On.  That brings you back to the previous page, but this time there should be a list of built-in features and apps for which you can specifically enable Location Services.  You want DirecTV Now (not DirecTV).

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support