Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

Tutor

Is there a phone number for DirecTV Now?

I have a sign-in issue so I can't use the app, need help.

Message 1 of 58
Tutor

I want to talk to a real person on the phone!! I'm paying for this service I should get as much.
Message 2 of 58
ACE - Expert

Sorry only chat support.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 58
Former Employee
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎04-30-2018 12:54 PM

DirecTV NOW is mainly self service but chat support is open 24/7 to assist customer though at times it make it some time for it to load.  Visit the DIRECTV NOW Help Center  for support articles related to device requirements and set up, billing, troubleshooting and much more.

-Rav
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 58
Employee

There is no voice support for DirecTV, calling the 800 number will do no good. It is online support only, you need to go to help.directvnow.com.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 58
Contributor

I canceled my service with at&t. At&t sold me the DIRECTVNOW  and still charging me for service. it imposable for me to login the web. I spoke to a representative of at&t with no help at all   

Message 6 of 58
ACE - Expert

Sorry there is no phone support. You need to get to the web and login to your account to cancel. Go to your payment method and select cancel. also remove your CC info also.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 58
Tutor

If you are paying with a draft from your credit card or checking account, you can reach out to card services or the bank to stop auto-payments for the service. When AT&T gets to wondering why they can't get payment from you, they'll either have to accept that as cancellation or call you to find out why. Roundabout way, and not ideal, but when all else fails...

Message 8 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

This needs to be reported to the authorities.  They are making unauthorized transactions. Illegal and against the law.  I will be suing.

Message 9 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is against the law.  I cannot even use my "chrome" browser to "chat" as they want us to do.  I cannot even begin to think this is legal.  I will be contacting a lawyer and filing a lawsuit for a lot more than the $88.00 they stole unauthorized from my account. I need an address or do I sue AT&T directly?

Message 10 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is against the law.  I cannot even use my "chrome" browser to "chat" as they want us to do.  I cannot even begin to think this is legal.  I will be contacting a lawyer and filing a lawsuit for a lot more than the $88.00 they stole unauthorized from my account. I need an address or do I sue AT&T directly?

Message 11 of 58
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Well since this is just a user public forum I doubt that they will be any response returned to you. If chrome does not work try another browser or a tablet or phone to chat with them. Others found this approached worked for them.
Message 12 of 58
Teacher

you have my location zip code wrong. you have it listed as 26301. my location zip code is 26554 marion county wv. i know its wrong because your app is a stand-alone app and under settings about this app at the bottom it shows my billing zip as 26554 which is correct.  it shows my lication zip as 26301. thats wrong . my location zip is 26554. PLEASE FIX IT SO I CAN WATCH MY LOCAL CHANBELS ABC AND NBC

Message 13 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck. Try the chat feature on your phone. That is the only way to
reach them.
Message 14 of 58
ACE - Master

My experience is that chat works much better on a computer than on a phone.

Message 15 of 58
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support