Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: How do I add Directv Now app to my Vizio smart TV? TV bought in April 2014.

Contributor

How do I add the AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW apps to my Vizio smart TV? TV bought in April 2014.

How do I add the AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW apps to my Vizio smart TV? TV bought in April 2014. Vizio TV is model E550i-A0.

My 2014 Vizio model E550i-A0 TV does not have Chromecast. If I add a Roku Streaming Stick to my Vizio TV will I be able to use AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW?

Message 1 of 7
Contributor

Are you trying to connect using Chromecast or directly to the TV?  If connecting directly to the TV, Vizio is not currently supported.  Here is a list of currently supported devices https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/212447843-What-devices-and-browsers-can-be-used-with-D...             apk Mod         kingroot apk

If you are trying to connect through Chromecast please read this https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/212675683-How-do-I-set-up-and-manage-DIRECTV-NOW-on-Go... 

Message 2 of 7
ACE - Master

post moved to correct forum

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Contributor

My 2014 Vizio model E550i-A0 TV does not have Chromecast. If I add a Roku Streaming Stick to my Vizio TV will I be able to use DirectTV Now?

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

There is no native app for your Smart TV. IF you are unable to download the app then you know it's not supported.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by ATTLiz
‎06-22-2018 7:39 AM

Re: How do I add the AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW apps to my Vizio smart TV? TV bought in April 2014.

In answer to your question - yes, if you get a Roku Stick (model 3600 or higher - the current model Stick, model 3800, would be even better) plugged into an HDMI port on the TV, it would be fine.

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 7
Contributor

great. thank you!

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support