Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HBO GO verification with DirectTV NOW unlimited

Highlighted
Tutor

HBO GO verification with DirectTV NOW unlimited

I have been unable to login to the HBO GO app on roku devices and smartTVs since about the first of the year. I can still access on PC.

is there a solution or workaround for this?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 9
ACE - Expert

Re: HBO GO verification with DirectTV NOW unlimited

I just signed out of HBO GO and activated again with no issues on my Roku. Just what is the issue on your side?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 9
Tutor

I’m getting this message:
Signed Out
We’re having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV provider. 0033-The customer is not authorized for the content requested
Service code: H-587a5419-95a7-4ffd-d3ca-26beb0f224d1
Message 3 of 9
ACE - Expert

Have you verified that your account still has a HBO subscription?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 9
Tutor

Yes, I have. It’s included with the unlimited data account. The HBO GO works on the PC, but doesn’t on either of two rokus.
Message 5 of 9
ACE - Expert

You probably should contact support on the issue. I have tested on 3 Roku's (3, 4, and a stick) and have no issues in verification although mine is not thru the unlimited data plan but a subscription thru DTVN.

Message 6 of 9
Tutor

Yeah I couldn’t find any support for DirectTV NOW, only this forum. There is no phone number to call. Only an ATT wireless phone number. Any ideas?

Message 7 of 9
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Keyeslaw
‎01-24-2019 4:48 PM

Support in only by the chat. No phone support for this budget service. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side.

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 9
Tutor

Thanks for the suggestion on the chat. I thought it was only a bit, through the virtual chat but if you get far enough in, you are connected with a person. They were able to reapply my discounts and it works fine now. 

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support