Helpful Links

Error code 033

Tutor

Error code 033

What does error code 033 mean when trying to stream ESPN

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Error code 033

I assume you are using DirecTV Now. ESPN or one of the channels within ESPN (like ESPN 3)?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Tutor

Yes when I try to stream sports from the ESPN app.  I am logged in under DirectTVNow as the tv subscription.  

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

Channels like ESPN 3 and others are no longer supported by DTVN. In fact they said it was never suppose to be supported. All this happened around the end of 2018.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Tutor

Well that is more information that the live chat provided.  Is ESPNU supported?

Message 5 of 7
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by A-ARON
‎04-20-2019 1:44 PM

Should be. Just those alternate channels. Might check different ones to see what may or may not work. Subscribers were really ticked during football season.

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 7
Tutor

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support