Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Direct TV Now Streaming Issues for Over 4 Hours

Direct TV Now Streaming Issues for Over 4 Hours

Currently my DIRECTV NOW account does not work. I keep getting the error message 50001 Dash 001. I have been waiting for help via the chat system for over an hour. This issue with being unable to view content has been an issue since zero 800 this morning and now it is almost 1200. So in essence I have been without service for four hours and counting. I have been with DIRECTV for over 10 years.   I do not feel like I am being treated as a valued customer. I would like the time that I have been without service compensated via my next billing cycle. Meaning I want the hours that I’ve been without service to be deducted from my overall billing statement. I want DIRECTV now to ensure that this does not happen again.   I would also like DIRECTV NOW to establish a customer service number that can assist individuals who are not savvy with the Internet or do you not want to have to wait for hours and hours on end for a chat response. I will use other avenues via Facebook  and Twitter which  my friends and family members have many followers to post how horrible the service has been with your company if this is not resolved in an  appropriate manner.  I am giving you guys an opportunity to fix your wrongs .

v/r,

Message 92 of 249
Contributor

Just bought Directv Now Ultimate

Content will not load on any device keep getting error messages

Message 30 of 249
Contributor

Only getting Audience channel

I am trying to access Directv Now and I am only getting the Audience Channel.  Can't seem to do anything else.

Message 31 of 249
ACE - Expert

Re: Just bought Directv Now Ultimate

There are reports of technical issues going on with the service. DownDetector reporting many customers are down.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 249
ACE - Expert

Re: Disappointed TOO

There are reports of technical issues going on with the service. DownDetector reporting many customers are down.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 33 of 249
Scholar

I don't think it is your system -   many of us are down this morning. 

Message 34 of 249
ACE - Expert

Re: Only getting Audience channel

Message 35 of 249
Scholar

DirecTV now is down at the moment. 

Just checked on Downdetector website. It’s been an hour now, both in New York and Florida and I guess other regions according to Downdetector. 

On my ROKU I only got one channel showing Audience and nothing else works e.g. guide. 

On FireTV Stick it doesn’t even load. 

Message 36 of 249
ACE - Expert

Re: Guide on DirectTVNow not loading

Someone needs to keep subscribers aware of the issue. Sure not DTVN!

Message 37 of 249
Contributor

Me to. In Amarillo Tx

Message 38 of 249
Contributor

I also can't get anything but Audience.  I have deleted the App on Roku and restored it, but it is still the same - nothing is functioning except Audience

Message 39 of 249
Contributor

Error

Hi. I am having trouble watching DIRECTV Now. It seems to be frozen and not going from one channel to another. I rebooted the Roku, reinstalled the app and did everything I could to resolve it but it is not getting resolved. There is no customer service number to call either. If I don’t hear from you soon I am going to cancel the membership.

Message 40 of 249
Contributor

Problems today

Is there problems with directtv now today

Message 41 of 249
Contributor

I have tried everything including removing the App on Roku and adding it back, but nothing has helped

Message 42 of 249
Contributor

error message 40001-005 re direct tv now

both tvs showing same error message - restarted my internet service - rebooted apple tv - deleted app on tv - reloaded app and still get the same error message. No error on user name or password.

Vince

Message 43 of 249
Contributor

I'm having similar issues on different platforms:

I only get the Audience channel with ROKU. I can't change channels or view the Guide or My Library.

I have the same issue with AppleTV, but I get a different channel (FoxNews, the last channel I was watching last night).

When I use  DirectvNOW on a PC or Android I get the "Oops.." or "Something went wrong" error messages. And I can't view ANY channel.
I even get "try again later".

So when they ask me to pay my bill I should say "try again later"?

Message 44 of 249
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support