Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DirecTV Now with Apple TV Single Sign in and NBC Sports Live App

Highlighted
Tutor

DirecTV Now with Apple TV Single Sign in and NBC Sports Live App

I hastly dropped my Directv full service due to the high cost and contract commitment when Directv Now was introduced.  At the ATT location I signed up for I was told that I would be able to login to all my individual tv apps still, such as NBC Sports Live, WatchESPN etc...I hvae not been able to login to those with my new Now login information and am sorely disappointed that I do not have access to sporting events that are listed on the NBC Sports Live app as I was promised.   If this continues to be the case, I will want to go back to my original contract that was canceled.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 35
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTTVNOWHelp
‎12-17-2016 11:05 AM

Re: DirecTV Now with Apple TV Single Sign in and NBC Sports Live App

Hello @zielinsp,

We apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to watch your sports networks with the Apple TV.  This article on DIRECTV NOW and Apple TV provides useful information that should help.  This Help Link on what channels are available now and NFL game availability is a good place source for channel lineups and information.  You can use your DIRECTV NOW account to sign into network sites and apps; click here for more details.  

-DIRECTVNOWCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 35
Contributor

When will other channels be added for DIRECTV NOW sign on access? Also, when will DIRECTV NOW be added to single sign-on for Apple TV?

Message 3 of 35
Contributor

Still don't see DIRECTV now in NBC sports network app. Can you help regarding that

Message 4 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only Disney owned and Hbo Cinemax are available
Message 5 of 35
Contributor

Hi
Any date when you will be able to add NBC sports app
Message 6 of 35

NVM, I got it to work.

Message 7 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Planned dates for CNN and Hallmark apps?
Message 8 of 35
Community Support

Hi,

We do not have the information on the dates other broadcasters will have available login for DIRECTV NOW subscribers. We are always expanding and working towards making this feature available to our customers.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 9 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, the reason we ask, is so that you can ask your broadcasters for a date. Is that too much to ask for??
Message 10 of 35
Tutor

NBC Sports Network Online Access

Even though I'm an NBC sports Network subscriber via DirecTV NOW, I can't seem to log in to the channel/application that they advertise for archives and time-shifted events.  When will DirecTV NOW sort out these password issues or make the commercial arrangements to make this possible?

Message 11 of 35
Contributor

Hi, how did you get it to work? I do not see the Directv Now sign in option.

Thanks

Mike

Message 12 of 35
Community Support

Re: NBC Sports Network Online Access

HI @jRo92009

Here is a list of network websites and respective apps that you're able to use your DIRECTV NOW credentials for.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Message 13 of 35

Same question here.  So, based on the above non-answer, I'm assuming the actual answer would be "no, you cannot access NBC Sports Network using your DirecTV Now credentials."  Anybody have any better information?

Message 14 of 35
Guru

The answer is NO
Message 15 of 35
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support