Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DVR not Recording

Scholar

DVR not Recording

I am using a Roku 3 and with the beta version I was able to record Hannity ( Fox News Channel) on the dvr. Since I downloaded the updated production app the dvr is set to record but the following morning the show does not show up in my Library, just upcoming recordings. Am I missing something? 

Message 1 of 7
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by BoardmanBear
‎06-14-2018 5:22 AM

Re: DVR not Recording

Follow-up:

I uninstalled the app, forced update on my roku 3 and reinstalled the updated app. I then reset my DVR shows and bookmarked them. DVR works flawlessly😎

Message 2 of 7
Contributor

on Roku 3:  Is anyone else getting only a spinner when trying to schedule a recording of a show later in the day?  That just started today for me

Message 3 of 7
Contributor

It records but i have 5 shows recorded and they are 1 hour each. It says i have 7 hours left of recording. Shouldn't it be 15?? 

Message 4 of 7
Scholar

Yes . Reset or update your device and then open the dtvn app and it should be back to 15 hours. Mine gets like that sometimes but it straightens out when I manually update the system. DVR is still in Beta and AT&T does funny things with it in the server about every 7 to 10 days. 

Message 5 of 7
Contributor

Well I reinstalled the APP and shut down my roku. I still have the same issue, it will not tape

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

I uninstalled the Direct TV App then checked for ROKU update (there where none). Than reinstalled the Direct TV App.

I still can not tape Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support