Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV NOW Sign-In - ERROR 32603

Community Support

DIRECTV NOW Sign-In - ERROR 32603

Receiving this message when you try to log in:

• "Have we met? We don't recognize your info. Please try to sign in again or reset your password. For your security, we will lock your account for 60 mins after 5 log in attempts."
  • errorerror.JPG

We are also receiving reports of customers saying that once they try and reset their password they then receive:

• "32603 : Something went wrong on our end and we are working to fix it. Please try again later."

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 21
Contributor

Re: Just signed up and cannot log in

After 5 days I'm still getting 

"Have we met? We don't recognize your info. Please try to sign in again or reset your password. For your security, we will lock your account for 60 mins after 5 log in attempts."

Unless support resolves this, I'll just to dispute any charges as fraud since I paid for someone and it was never "delivered".  Since I can't login to cancel online.

Message 16 of 21
Contributor

Need a PASSWORD RESET email

I ask repeated request for a password reset and ZERO response. I requested 8 or 10. So I am locked out. Can't call anyone to get support. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Message 17 of 21
Tutor

cannot sign in

every time i try to sign in, i get message saying it doesnt recognize my account. This has gone on for a week now. Reset password. tried to use password1 nothing. Tried to get back to chat, they said to log in. Thats the darn problem.

Message 18 of 21
Contributor

Re: DIRECTV NOW Sign-In - ERROR 32603

Your work around is ridiculous. Suggesting users try accessing the service through different devices is asinine. WE CANT SIGN IN AT&amp;T! How the heck do you expect us to try other devices? I had to convince one of your support reps to give me a free month of service after prepaying for a month of service and only being able to utilize it for one week. I'm glad he ultimately cane around to reason, but if you guys can't figure out authentication you might as well give up now and return our money. You're wasting everyone's time. <br>PS: I still can't sign in, I was given a free month of service for a service I can't use. Let that sink in...
Message 19 of 21
Contributor

Re: DIRECTV NOW Sign-In - ERROR 32603

Hey this may or may not be helpful but I'd had some problems logging in myself recently and as it turned out the problem was one of distinction, or a lack thereof. Because apparently directv streaming and directv now are two separate services with two separate sites (directv.com and directvnow.com respectively) and separate logins, even though they're more or less the same thing and could easily operate from one site within separate packages (even the great and mighty google doesn't seem to make the distinction, as when you search directv streaming half of the results are for directv now), the only real difference as far as I know seems to be that you can't get in home satellite through directv now.

So I just thought I'd throw this up here in the off chance that this might be the problem anyone else is having too so that I might be able to help someone/anyone out.

Message 20 of 21
Employee

Re: Just signed up and cannot log in

The recommended work around for "DIRECTV NOW Sign-In - ERROR 32603" does not work! When I tried changing my password, I'm still getting an error. I've been locked out for 2 weeks now!!!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 21 of 21
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support