Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: DIRECTV NOW Roku Streaming

Community Support

DIRECTV NOW Roku Streaming

If you are wondering which Roku devices are compatible with AT&T TV NOW, we have your answer below.

Roku Devices & TV's

Streaming Devices  Televisions 
Roku Ultra  4K Roku TV (model: 7000X)
Roku 4 Roku TV (model: 8000X)
Roku Streaming Stick and Plus Insignia Roku 4K HDR TV
Roku Express & Plus TCL Roku 4K HDR TV
and more! and more!

ROKU-4.jpgTake advantage of network streams

Did you know you can stream shows or movies from your favorite network?  Just select AT&T TV NOW as you TV Provider!

Don’t know your Roku Model Number?

1. Go to the Roku Home Screen.
  2. Select Settings > System > About.

-AT&TCustomerCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 304
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTTVNOWHelp
‎05-30-2017 11:09 AM

Still need more details?

-AT&TCustomerCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 304
Teacher

I am Finally Happy, I loaded the app on my 2 ROKU 3's, and I am really impressed, all the issues I had seem to be gone. I was bummed to find it isn't compatible with my ROKU Stick 3500x, Maybe it'll get there eventually. I am streaming box poor now so not going to buy anymore.

Kudos Directv Now Team so far it was worth the wait, only time will tell.

Message 3 of 304
Contributor

Roku Device Type: Roku TV

Roku Model Number: 5405X

Feedback/Comment/Concern: Please add DirecTV Now app to this ROKU model.

Message 4 of 304
Tutor

A&E is at the very bottom of my Guide instead of the top.

The Guide wraps so it isn't too big a deal though.

EDIT: upon further inspection, there doesn't seem to be a set top or bottom to the Guide. I now have Ws and As grouped together father cycling through the Guide a few times.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 304
Highlighted
Scholar

Congrats on finally getting your app on Roku.....both of my Roku devises broadcast DTVN in perfect clarity.....no buffering....no jumping picture.....voice is in sync.....picture is true Hi Def...I've been with you guys since December 1st....been using the fire stick...so many issues but I hung in there with you guys....I KNEW you would get this right.....Bravo to you all.....DTVN is simply the best streaming service on the planet, or any other planet, for that matter....get ready to rumble, you're about to get very busy with new and or returning customers.....Again.....MANY THANKS

T KURT CROSS

VANCOUVER, WA

Message 6 of 304
Scholar

Using Roku 4 and Roku Ultra

Message 7 of 304
Scholar

Hurrah, I can finally ditch this Apple TV with this remote I absolutely hate.  

Message 8 of 304
Scholar

Bummer. I have a Roku TV and was looking forward to getting rid of my fire stick but my model isn't listed. Roku TV 5122X. Hope it comes out soon. 

Message 9 of 304
Tutor

I just loaded it up!  Fantastic job! It works perfectly so far.  Now all I need is more than 2 logins and the DVR functionality and it will all be worth it for staying with you guys from the start.  I was unable to use this until you got on board with Roku!  BRAVO!!!!

Message 10 of 304
Scholar

One minor complaint. When switched to "Favorite" channel mode and you skip to next channel using the right or left arrow on the Roku remote it skips to the channel that is in "All Channel" mode instead of your next "Favorite" channel.

Message 11 of 304

I have a RokuTV 5510X, will this be released for this model any time in the near future?!
Message 12 of 304
Tutor

Any reason why Sharp Roku TV isn't included in this? I've literally been waiting since DirecTV Now launch last year for a Roku app and still nada. Argh!

I've been a subscriber of DTNV since the launch but this announcement today (and the realization that my particular brand/model isn't supported) made me incredibly frustrated. 

Any info y'all can impart to those of us with recent model Roku TVs that aren't yet supported would be great. As of right now, this stinks... still.

Message 13 of 304
Scholar

This is the very reason why buying TV's with Roku's, Chrome-cast, Smart TV is not a good idea because the fact is these rarely get updated.  In many cases the companies provide updates to the TV Manufacturers, but they never update the TV's themselves. 

Message 14 of 304

ROKU TV: 5105X

TCL Model: 55FS4610R

Serial Number: 2NOOHG453809

Software Version: 7.6.0 Build: 4127-08

Currently not supported but hopeful you can make it happen still. Thanks

[Edited to correct a text formatting issue.]

Message 15 of 304
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support