Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV NOW: Packages, Channels, and Premium Add-Ons

Highlighted
Community Support

DIRECTV NOW: Packages, Channels, and Premium Add-Ons

CHANNELS

There are four channel packages available for DIRECTV NOW. Check out our details on what channels are in each package: DIRECTV NOW Channel Line-Up

• Live a Little: 60+ channels for $35/month
  • Just Right: 80+ channels for $50/month
  • Go Big: 100+ channels for $60/month
  • Gotta Have It: 120+ channels for $70/month

(NEW: Effective June 19th, 2018)

• Todo y Más: 90+ channels for $45/month

LOCAL CHANNELS

Local channels streaming is based on your streaming location, your billing location, and the selected market the channel is offered in. You can check out our Local Channel Availability to see what Local/RSN Channels are available in your Zip Code.

PREMIUM CHANNELS

In addition to the packages, we also include Premium Channels that you can add-on to your channel package

• SHOWTIME: $8/month (SHOWTIME East, SHOWTIME ON DEMAND)
    • Stream original series, movies, sports, documentaries, comedy and more!
    • Note: You cannot view content on Starz site/app using DIRECTV NOW as your provider.

• STARZ/STARZ ENCORE: $8/month (STARZ East, STARZ Kids & Family, STARZ ENCORE East)
    • Get your dose of obsessable℠ original series like “Black Sails”, “The Missing” and “Power” and hit movies you crave like “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
    • You can also view Showtime content on SHOWTIME ANYTIME using DIRECTV NOW as your provider
  • HBO: $5/month (HBO GO®, HBO East, HBO Family East, HBO Latino)
    • Home of blockbuster hits, comedies, sports, and award-winning original series including “Westworld”, “Game of Thrones”, and “Insecure”
    • You can also view HBO content on HBO GO using DIRECTV NOW as your provider.
  • CINEMAX: $5/month (MAX GO®, CINEMAX East)
    • Your go-to for top Hollywood movies, specials, and action-packed originals.
    • You can also view Cinemax content on MAX GO using DIRECTV NOW as your provider

(NEW: Effective June 19th, 2018)

•  DIRECTV NOW Español: $10/month (Univision, DiscoveryChannel en Español, Estrella TV, Cinelatino)
    • Stream your favorite novelas, movies and more - all in Spanish.
  • DIRECTV NOW Deportes: $5/month (beIN SPORTS en Español, Univision Deportes, FOX Deportes, ESPN Deportes)
    • Catch every play with our Spanish-language sports package!

NETWORK SITES/APPS

You can use DIRECTV NOW as your TV Provider to enjoy content available on other network sites and mobile apps. Check out the updated list of compatible apps: Access 3rd Party Network Apps and Sites

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 41

Re: DIRECTV NOW Channel Line-Up

Where is NBC?  It is in the list, but it isnt showing.

Message 2 of 41
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTTVNOWHelp
‎11-30-2016 2:15 PM

Re: DIRECTV NOW Channel Line-Up

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 41
Teacher

DirecTV NOW and TV everywhere apps

Currently there is a small number of network sites and apps that list DirecTV NOW.  How soon will Directv NOW also be listed as a provider on other popular network and tv everywhere apps, for example Discovery and Nick Jr?

Message 4 of 41
Tutor

Re: DirecTV NOW and TV everywhere apps

HBO Go seems to have "DirecTV Now" listed as a service provider as of 12/2 when I logged in. As of now (12/4) NBC still only shows DirecTV and not DirecTV Now. Will update if this changes.

Message 5 of 41
Community Support

Hi @barr767,

We do not have information when certain features or channels will be available, we are continually working on it though.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Message 6 of 41
Contributor

devices compatable for streaming

while i was in process of setting up free trial, I briefly saw a side bar information about a free amazon fire stick. currently, I only have roku for streaming and since this is not compatible with this service, I was wondering if there is something available from directvnow that is free or at a reduced price that I can use for this.

Message 7 of 41
Teacher

Re: devices compatable for streaming

Hey AT&T/DTV,

The link you suggested we follow....

Check out what Apps you have access to here.

IS BROKEN  - Please fix. 

Message 8 of 41
Tutor

I second a vote for adding more tv everywhere apps. I pre-paid for 3 months of DIRECTV now so will allow that amount of time for it to get things together. However, I haven't dropped my PlayStation Vue subscription yet specifically because it allows me to watch some tv everywhere stations on mobile devices etc. I actually like the DIRECTV now interface better than PS Vue (minus some quirks I know Directv now will eventually fix...the basis is there!) so expanding TV Everywhere to have similar support as PS Vue would be a big win for me.
Message 9 of 41
Tutor

Is AT&T negotiating any deals with Asian Indian cable providers? I know their Direct TV line up includes a whole bunch of these channels - e.g. ZeeTV etc.

Any insight?

Message 10 of 41
Teacher

I agree! We need more of these TV everywhere apps. Is there a space on the DirecTV Now website that lists the apps we have available and when they will be updated? 

Currently I believe we have access to: 

• ABC
  • FreeForm
  • WatchESPN
  • HBOGo
  • MaxGo. 

Am I missing any? Are these listed somewhere official? 

And come on, give me that FXX access! 

Message 11 of 41
Teacher

Unfortunately it says that the ABC live stream was currently unavailable in my area but I successfully used my DTN login
Message 12 of 41
Contributor

Hi, any immediate plans to add Spectrum Sportsnet? Not having Lakers games on here is the dealbreaker for me. 

Message 13 of 41

It would be nice to have NBA League Pass (only the Warriors) hooked up with DirecTV Now as it is with DirecTV.

I have NBA League Pass (Warriors only) now and that works great with wifi but if I have to use my AT&T phone as a hot spot I'd like to be able to not use my data (as per DirecTV Now).

Message 14 of 41
Teacher

Where can we find a list of supported TV Anywhere apps and when will more be available.  This is a must feature, especially with the lack of a cloud DVR and sad amount of On Demand in the DirecTV Now app.

Message 15 of 41
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support