Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: DIRECTV NOW DVR for Roku Streaming Devices

Tutor

DIRECTV NOW DVR for Roku Streaming Devices

What is the current update on the availability of DIRECTV NOW DVR App for Roku Streaming Devices? When can I expect an upgrade? I’ve been waiting much too long & have to decide if I will stick with DVTN or switch to another provider with DVR feature.

Message 1 of 36
Professor

Coming soon

Message 2 of 36
Tutor

If you can't be truly helpful, please' don't reply as if you're doing so. Thanks.

Message 3 of 36
ACE - Expert

Then why would you ask in a community forum of only users. There are no support reps located here. If you need a answer then go to the chat and ask a knowledgeable rep the question.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 36
Tutor

You've unwittingly made my point. Now let's move on and stop wasting time.

Message 5 of 36
Highlighted
Scholar

Message 6 of 36
Guru

"You've unwittingly made my point. Now let's move on and stop wasting time."

Ok.

Message 7 of 36
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by micrenson
‎06-04-2018 11:50 AM

Hey folks - effective today (6/4), the new DIRECTV NOW experience is now available on the following Roku models. To find out what model you have, go to Settings from the Roku home screen, the System, then About.

Device

Model

Insignia Roku 4K HDR TV

7000X

TCL Roku 4K HDR TV

7000X

Roku TV

8000X

Roku Streaming Stick (2016)

3600X

Roku Streaming Stick

3800RT

3800RW

3800X

Roku Streaming Stick +

3810RW

3810X

Roku Express

3900RW

3900X

Roku Express +

3910RW

3910X

Roku Premiere

4620X

Roku Premiere +

4630X

Roku Ultra

4640X

4660X

4660RW

Roku 4

4400X

Roku 2

4210X

Roku 3

4200X

4230X

Roku 4K TV

6000x

5000X

Roku Express

3700X

Roku Express +

3710X

Happy Streaming!

- DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 8 of 36
Guru

Hopefully the Roku update will not introduce the problems that have been reported on other devices and will work at least as good as the beta. I would be happy with that. I will check it out when I get home.

Message 9 of 36
Employee

Customers who have not migrated their DIRECTV NOW log in to an AT&T AccessID will need to do so once the app is updated. Those users should get an error directing them to log in using a computer web browser at www.directvnow.com

Don't forget your AccessID and password reset steps:

https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/212446383-DIRECTV-NOW-password-reset-sign-in-help

Don't know your AccessID? Enter your DIRECTV NOW email address here:

https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?Flow_Indicator=FID&isFromRegExistingId=Y

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 10 of 36
Guru

I updated the Roku app and was able to log in just fine using my original e-mail and password. So far the update is working as well as the beta did.

Message 11 of 36
Mentor

Now,this is getting confusing,like Chrome.I hope if it updates on it`s own, as many say,there will be no problems.

Message 12 of 36
Employee

It doesn’t work on my Roku streaming stick 3800r

i log in and screen is blank can’t get anything 

Message 13 of 36
Tutor

I have a Roku 3800X, I've signed in at My AT&T, now I need instructions on how to get the upgrade to work on my two TVs. Can you provide help with the necessary instructions needed to rectify this issue? Please do not tell me to use Chat. On June 5 I sent a chat request and then waited for over 1 hour and still no one acknowledged my chat request in any manner. HELP!!

Message 14 of 36
ACE - Expert

You do understand that these forums are not support but customer forums for users to share experiences. Chat is your support means to resolve issues.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 15 of 36
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support