Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can you sign in to TLC Go app?

Contributor

Can you sign in to TLC Go app?

I am thinking of reactivating my account with DTVN, but last month I couldn’t log into the TLC app.  I don’t have a DTV beta account to use the DTV credentials for it to open.  Any way for it to work with the directv now account?  I have the 3 months for $10 option and just have Philo for $16 to open the TLC and discovery app (American Chopper starts soon), but when trial offer is over and these app still don’t open I’ll have to move to another streaming service.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: Can you sign in to TLC Go app?

Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by ATTAlex
‎06-26-2018 7:39 AM

The beta is a DTVN beta (using DTVN credentials), not a DTV one, and TLC (and the rest of the Discovery Networks apps) have never worked with DTVN as provider.  For some people, they briefly worked by using DTV as the provider with DTVN credentials, but that was unintentional - due to a bug - and has been fixed.  So unless/until DTVN manages to negotiate a workable deal with Discovery Networks for app access, if this is a must have for you, I guess you'll have to find some other provider.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

DTV Now really needs to

negotiate a deal with TLC Go. It’s terrible we cannot watch our shows.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support