Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can't login to HBO Go on multiple devices

Highlighted

Can't login to HBO Go on multiple devices

I've been trying to use the HBO Go app on the web (Chrome Browser), on my Roku, and on my iOS mobile device. And on all these platforms, I get an error saying "Something went wrong!" I'm able to watch HBO within the DTVNow app itself, but I can't seem to get use these same creds to work within the HBO Go application. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by peterkaldis
‎06-14-2018 5:24 PM

Re: Can't login to HBO Go on multiple devices

OK, I found the solution to this issue. I changed my DTVNow password to no longer have any special characters (just letters and numbers), and that fixed it. Should have searched harder initially for the solution. 

Thanks!

Tags (2)
Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Can't login to HBO Go on multiple devices

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!