Explore & discover

Helpful Links

CW CHANNEL

Tutor

CW CHANNEL

I recorded  my show Supernatural for today 10/10/2019 and when I gone on the to watch it, I  am told that it is not available, if I'd known this I would have never signed up for this , Please explain

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: CW CHANNEL

Do you receive the channel? Or do you mean the recording is not available? 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

It saying that " The owner of the Channel has removed it from your lineup. It also suggests  to go tvpromise.com. I did and put in my zip code and it is telling me my area is not affected. One of the main reasons I chose AT&T Now is because I was able to get all of my local channels 

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Kimetha40
‎10-10-2019 6:54 PM

Apparently there is a ongoing transmission dispute going on with the owners of your station. Go to the website and you can details about your location, etc. Try the CW app. It's free anyways.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support