Explore & discover

Helpful Links

CBS Sports Network

Contributor

CBS Sports Network

I have the "Live a Little" DirecTV now package. Just a few days ago I had access to the CBS sports network and now I don't? Did they change the channels available for my package?

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert

Re: CBS Sports Network

No idea. Working fine for me using Roku and the PC. Might try and reinstall the app.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8

No they didn't, CBS Sports Network is only been available in the Go Big and Gotta Have It Packages.

•••End ▪ Post•••

*Please take a moment to make a post if you have solved a problem, it helps a lot of people.
Message 3 of 8
Tutor

Actually, we have the Live a Little package as well, and used to have CBS Sports Network. I actually texted my hubby a screenshot of our guide on the day of a BSU game while I wasn't home to show him where it was on the guide, and in between the text and him looking for it,  it disappeared and hasn't been on the guide since. I realize it isn't listed as a channel in our package, but we USED to have it.                                                                                                                                   Capture.GIF

Message 4 of 8
ACE - Master

Did you used to actually get CBS Sports Net, or did you just see it in the guide?  There's been a problem for several months now that at least on some devices channels that aren't part of your subscription have sometimes been showing in the guide, but if you select them, you are (correctly) told that you aren't subscribed.  I could certainly believe that happened to you.  However, as noted, CBS Sports Net has always been part of the Go Big and above packages only.  See the package comparison chart (here).  Checking the Wayback Machine, the first time that chart included CBS Sports Net was September 23 2017, and it showed the same for that entry (here) - it has never changed.  If you actually got CBS Sports Net on Live a Little,  it was because of an error (actually, just seeing it in the guide is an error too).

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 8
Contributor

Hi all,

We actually had CBS sports network when we first signed up. I'm guessing it was a free promotion of the channel? Once the promotion was over, the channel disappeared. Same thing just happened with the MLB Network. I got a notification that we'd have the MLB Network for free for a week and then it disappeared. I'm guessing that we must have missed the notification that we were on a free promotion/trial with the CBS sports network. It's not a big deal - I just thought it was odd to have the channel one day and not the next.

Thank you for your responses!!

Message 6 of 8
Tutor

You’re probably right, I just wish it hadn’t disappeared within 5 minutes of being there right before a football game our family was over to watch. :-/
Message 7 of 8
Tutor

Also, we did really have it, and had watched games on it, that’s why it was married as a favorite.
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support