Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Bravo Now Login

Contributor

Bravo Now Login

Bravo Now is rather clearly listed as a supported app/channel and yet there is no option to login with DirectvNow credentials.  The wife is pretty annoyed and this is falling on me for making the change to your service.

What gives?  Am I missing something here?  If it isn't supported don't list it rather clearly Use your DIRECTV NOW account to access network sites and mobile apps or a lawyer with a really angry wife is going to start a class action lawsuit.  Just saying.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Bravo Now Login

It is in  the list - I just checked. You have to go down to the additional provider list: "DirectTV NOW".

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I tried on my web browser and it most certainly is not listed...then I downloaded the app on my phone and it is.  I will check on the fire stick when I get home.  What device are you seeing it on?

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

All of them works for me. Just check the PC and it is listed and I was able to authenticate.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

Bravo Now.JPG

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support