Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Beta Testing Directv Now Streaming Box

Contributor

Beta Testing Directv Now Streaming Box

Still, don't have mine and have been waiting for a month (since 4May2019).  Does anyone have a contact person to reach?

Message 1 of 12
ACE - Expert

You can try contact support using the chat and inquire there.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 12
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Accjoy
‎06-12-2019 6:43 AM

A month since you signed up on the request site or a month since they said they shipped it?  If the latter, and the shipping notice didn’t include a tracking number (which you’d be able to pursue yourself) then contacting DirecTV Now support may be the best you can do. If it’s the former - that you signed up but they haven’t responded - they may not. Just because you sign up doesn’t mean that they will necessarily choose you. 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 12
Contributor

I received 2 emails. One of acceptance and one to say it is on it's way, but no tracking number. 

Message 4 of 12
ACE - Expert

Join the crowd. Best shot is to contact support by the chat and inquire.

Message 5 of 12
Mentor

I just got a fed ex shipping notice on mine — supposed to arrive Friday late, which probably means Monday 

Message 6 of 12
ACE - Expert

Guess you might be one of the lucky ones.

Message 7 of 12
Mentor

The “it’s headed your way” message doesn’t have tracking # ... the one with tracking arrived just about a month later, and it was titled “Your AT&T Next Generation TV Experience has shipped!” 

Message 8 of 12
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Most of the future testers are waiting for that email. Most post entries have been the "its on the way" email with no tracking but few have actually received the email with the tracking number. Hope you received your personal email to join the BETA team. Without that notification you will not be able to login to the BETA site to provide input. 

Message 9 of 12
Mentor

Have patience — my “acceptance arrived May 3 ... the shipping notice appeared , unprompted, today. I tried to contact them, but I replied to an unattended mailbox and 4 days later I got a form letter  saying they didn’t get it. 🙄.  Wondering if there will be a separate forum, or if it’s going to be a bug submission form, like last time when they launched the dvr. Anyone know?  I think it helps to see what others are submitting, but they may want to keep our responses “pure” . Guess we’ll see — hopefully there will be some instructions 

Message 10 of 12
Mentor

No beta “invitation letter”  — will keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the reminder 

Message 11 of 12
ACE - Expert

They are a separate forum. You should receive (already should have) an acceptance to join. without joining you are dead to the water for support or providing input. I have been testing for almost 6 months. Received invitation prior to the box. This forum has nothing to do with the testing.

Message 12 of 12
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support