Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Att celluar data usage

Contributor

Att celluar data usage

Why am I charged for 540.35 MB of data for 1 hour of streaming?  When I started the app, I get the message 'Enjoy streaming Data Free with AT&T?'

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Att celluar data usage

Nobody here would know, this is a user forum.

But you will probably have better luck pursuing this through AT&T Cellular, at least they have people to answer a phone. Your only support option for DTVN is chat.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Att celluar data usage

How are you determining your usage?  Sponsored data may show up in the aggregate usage (depending on how you look) but should be broken out separately.  For example, if you bring up the usage page for your account on att.com, it will have a separate entry for sponsored data.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support