Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Att celluar data usage

Tutor

Att celluar data usage

I am an ATT wireless customer. I purchased DirecTV now so I could watch tv anywhere without using any data. I am burning through my data. 4 gigs for just a couple hours of use!!!!
16,820 Views
Message 22 of 96
ACE - Expert

Re: Do I occur data charges using your Phone has an Hotspot and use another device to play the app


@TimTeriffic wrote:
I own a lightning to HDMI connector   and a 25 foot HDMI cable to make it back to my chair.
How's the lightning to HDMI connector work? Is it the Apple one? I picked up a generic one and it doesn't work very good.
 
ATT needs to get their act together. They intentionally wrote their app to switch from the cellular data  from the phone to the internet data of your home network when Airplay is employed.
I highly doubt that. I'd think that Apple doesn't even give developers the option to do it that way. 
 
Regardless, that's their perogotive if you wanted to limit it that way.
 
 
I do networking for a living, not that it should matter.  So believe me when I tell you, I have ran multiple tests over multiple scenarios.    I have even tried to do the peer to peer connection without using  Wi-Fi.  It tries to connect, but never does.   Has anyone actually gotten  peer to peer to work with the Direct TV now?  Because I think they disabled that function.
By using the same methods can you get that the above to work for any other streaming app
If you can, then I'd change my thinking.
 
 
Did you go follow the thread that I linked to? I think he got it to work if you read the followup posts.
 
Besides, the intent of the free data isn't so you can watch at home on a mobile device, I'd think (totally speculating) they intent is for you to watch it on the go (preferrably for a limited amount) and not at home for those extended hours. I think of it like the no tethering/hotspot for unlimited plan.
 
Mirroring only works over the cellular connection if you set your phone as a hot spot and then connect the Apple TV's Wifi to the hot spot.   Even then I am unsure if ATT is still zero-rating the data or if it is treating this scenario as if I was watching the Direct TV app that resides on the Apple TV.   The two scenarios are very different. 
It would only take a minute to test. But it's not on the list so even if it did work they could change it at any time...
 
I don't know if you have seen my other post where I provided a screenshot from the conversation I had with an ATT Rep.   They assured me that all of these scenario's we are discussing would be zero-rated.   But as it turns out, They were either mistaken, or they lied to me.

I'd say mistaken. It's not they can can get much training for this kind of configuration.

 

 

  • Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 61 of 96
Scholar

Re: Internet Usage cap

To: Gary LaPointe

 

On the Apple HDMI adapter:   The Adapter works fine with other apps.  It also works with the Direct TV Now app but the streaming is mostly limited to 480P   which is OK,  The real problem is being tethered to that chord. It is a pain to control this way when changing programs.   Or restart the program when the Commercial breaks initiate one of those infinite loops.

Apple designed Airplay to eliminate the need for such a dongle.  All ATT needs to do is allow this feature to function as it was designed.

 

 

Gary wrote:    I highly doubt that. I'd think that Apple doesn't even give developers the option to do it that way. 
Regardless, that's their perogotive if you wanted to limit it that way.
 
If you would take the time to learn X-Code and Swift  you would find out that you are incorrect.

 

 

 On the Peer to Peer mirroring:    I have used this feature with other apps in the past and it works.   But I have been unsuccessful in making it work with the Direct TV now app because I believe they have disabled that feature.   The article that you have referred us all to was written before Direct TV started this service and the author never refers to the Direct TV app.  You mention follow up posts.   I have not seen those,  Please post them here if you can find them again.

 

Gary wrote:   Besides, the intent of the free data isn't so you can watch at home on a mobile device, I'd think (totally speculating) they intent is for you to watch it on the go (preferrably for a limited amount) and not at home for those extended hours. I think of it like the no tethering/hotspot for unlimited plan.

 

I  have been following this plan since it was first announced.  I have read every article about it before its launch date.  There has been mis-leading information from the on set.  Before the launch date.  They were telling the media that "All the data would be zero-rated"    That included people like me who also had DSL as their home internet service.  That would mean I could watch all I want and the data would not go against my 150 gig a month cap.   I live in the country and that is all that is available. It would have been wonderful!    But sometime before launch date, the FCC wrote a letter to ATT and claimed that they may be breaking net neutrality and anti-trust  with this new plan.   ATT  at that point , must have backed off some of their earlier claims.  But they never officially said so in plain English.  Instead they used doublespeak and said things like this:   "All mobile data through the Direct TV app will be zero-rated."     This is quite vague,  Because technically if you turn   your phone into a hot spot and then point your Apple TV's wifi to use said hot spot.  Then use the Direct TV app installed inside the Apple TV to watch a program and therefore consume mobile data.  Then the criteria for the for-mentioned statement have all been met.   But yet they have since back-petaled and excluded this scenario.   

 

Finally the last point was about the Chat Representatives :    I agree with you when you said  "They did not get much training".     I would like to say that ATT is at fault for their lack on knowledge.   But lack of knowledge or not they are still legal agents of the corporation ATT.    And as legal Agents of said company,  and the only point of human interaction between us (the clients)  and   them  (the ATT company)  then what they say should be backed by said company.     I personally work for a company  and if I make promises to a client.  Those promises are in essence a bilateral contract between my company and that client.  It is not the fault of the chat reps, ATT itself is intentionally keeping everything vague.   That way they can change the rules however they want and claim that's always been the case.    It would be so easy to explain everything in plain English on their website.  This forum that we are posting in, is full of people asking questions.  None of them would have posted anything if they had a definitive place to go and have their all of their questions laid out for them in decisive sentences.

 

Message 62 of 96
ACE - Expert

Re: Internet Usage cap


@TimTeriffic wrote:

On the Apple HDMI adapter:   The Adapter works fine with other apps.  It also works with the Direct TV Now app but the streaming is mostly limited to 480P   which is OK,  The real problem is being tethered to that chord. It is a pain to control this way when changing programs.   Or restart the program when the Commercial breaks initiate one of those infinite loops.

Apple designed Airplay to eliminate the need for such a dongle.  All ATT needs to do is allow this feature to function as it was designed.

Isn't it going to be 480p over airplay too?

 

Airplay seems to work fine for normal use for me (actually on the wifi network), I watched a chunk of SW: A New Hope over AirPlay from my iPhone the other day and it was pretty great. If when you say "this feature" means Airplay, I'm not sure if Apple designed it for zero rated data usage over cellular.

 

Although now that I'm thinking about it, there was something about the HDMI adaptor not being 1080p, some lightning bandwidth issue.

 

Gary wrote:    I highly doubt that. I'd think that Apple doesn't even give developers the option to do it that way. 
Regardless, that's their perogotive if you wanted to limit it that way.
If you would take the time to learn X-Code and Swift  you would find out that you are incorrect.
1) I think it was clear I was speculating.
2) That's ridiculous to suggest that someone "take the time to learn X-Code and Swift you would find out that you are incorrect". It would make much more sense for you to point out where in xcode it says this is doable...
 

 

On the Peer to Peer mirroring:    I have used this feature with other apps in the past and it works.   But I have been unsuccessful in making it work with the Direct TV now app because I believe they have disabled that feature.   The article that you have referred us all to was written before Direct TV started this service and the author never refers to the Direct TV app.  You mention follow up posts.   I have not seen those,  Please post them here if you can find them again.

"In the past and it works", do you mean over video over cellular data and mirrooring on your AppleTV? This isn't clear.

 

The second link I posted (above), the person made it sound like the got it working and posted some followup posts as to the steps.

 

But sometime before launch date, the FCC wrote a letter to ATT and claimed that they may be breaking net neutrality and anti-trust with this new plan. ATT at that point , must have backed off some of their earlier claims. But they never officially said so in plain English.

So the change wasn't a random decision by AT&T...

 

They clarify it here "Will AT&T Wireless subscribers incur data usage with DIRECTV NOW?"

https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/212914066-Will-AT-T-Wireless-subscribers-incur-data-us...

 

Instead they used doublespeak and said things like this:   "All mobile data through the Direct TV app will be zero-rated."     This is quite vague,  Because technically if you turn   your phone into a hot spot and then point your Apple TV's wifi to use said hot spot.  Then use the Direct TV app installed inside the Apple TV to watch a program and therefore consume mobile data.  Then the criteria for the for-mentioned statement have all been met.   But yet they have since back-petaled and excluded this scenario.   

I'm not sure it's doublespeak, but I hear what you're saying. Trying to find AT&T's wording for your "quote", but AppleTV isn't excluded until you read the help pages in most cases.

 

It would be so easy to explain everything in plain English on their website.  This forum that we are posting in, is full of people asking questions.  None of them would have posted anything if they had a definitive place to go and have their all of their questions laid out for them in decisive sentences.


I disagree.

  • Most of it could be googled faster than creating an account here.
  • LOTS of it is on the website.
  • 75%+ of the answers I post here are cut and pasted from AT&T (25% is from the main pages: mobile share, international calling, etc.).
  • 20% are "read the promo details" (it's generally in there).

The wording on some things could be better, but they've probably got legal reading everything too...

 

 

 

  • Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 63 of 96
Contributor

Hotspot to tablet app cast to chromecast

I've read numerous posts on whether or not appleTV or fireTV streaming from hotspots will count against your monthly data plan, and i understand how it all works ... if the app is on a phone or tablet, it doesn't matter if it's straight from the cell tower or if you're hotspotting it, it will go against sponsered data and it the app is on a streaming device that goes to a tv, then it will go against your mobile data plan.

 

My question is, if you're hotspotting to a tablet or phone's directv now app, then utilizing the "cast to" feature within that app, whether it's to a chromecast or an appleTV that's hooked to a tv, why would that count against your mobile data?  The tablet app is doing the streaming, not the device's app that's hooked to the tv, the device hooked to the tv is simply receiving the stream from the cast from the tablet app, right?

 

what's the solution here?

Message 64 of 96
Contributor

Hotspot to tablet app then cast to chromecast

I've read numerous posts on whether or not appleTV or fireTV streaming from hotspots will count against your monthly data plan, and i understand how it all works ... if the app is on a phone or tablet, it doesn't matter if it's straight from the cell tower or if you're hotspotting it, it will go against sponsered data and it the app is on a streaming device that goes to a tv, then it will go against your mobile data plan.

 

My question is, if you're hotspotting to a tablet or phone's directv now app, then utilizing the "cast to" feature within that app, whether it's to a chromecast or an appleTV that's hooked to a tv, why would that count against your mobile data?  The tablet app is doing the streaming, not the device's app that's hooked to the tv, the device hooked to the tv is simply receiving the stream from the cast from the tablet app, right?

 

what's the solution here?

Message 65 of 96
Scholar

Re: Hotspot to tablet app cast to chromecast

If Your Apple TV is connected to your Home Internet Service either through your "Home Wi-Fi"   or "Wired with a RJ-45".  When you cast or Airplay to the Apple TV, the mobile connection that you were using on the phone  switches to your home  internet service, the Apple TV is connected to. At that point,it is using the data of your home system.  This is traditionally backwards from how Apple Airplay has worked in the past. It used to form a direct connection through your network, from the Casting Device"  routed to Apple TV.   But the new Apple TV ( the one with apps)  lets developers choose how this connection will be made.  In this way, the new Apple TV can operate more like the Google Chrome-cast, which will use the mobile device to set up the connection, But then actually switches and sets up the connection to the source, instead of using the phone as a intermediary.  ( For example lets consider the same  goal of wanting to view a Netflix show.    The Chrome-cast paradigm will set up a connection directly between Chrome-cast and Netflix as apposed to the traditional Apple Airplay paradigm which would set up the connection from Netflix to your phone and then relaying that signal on to the apple TV.   If you look at these two paradigms from a data acquisition standpoint, and follow the signal flow. You will see that, the traditional Airplay paradigm would continue to use whatever the data acquisition method the phone was employing.  In my case,  it would use the cellular data.   But since the new Apple TV's can use 3 different Airplay topologies   (1 Traditional or Intermediary )     2. "Chrome-cast Like" - which  will form a direct connection between apple TV and the source.)     ( 3. Peer to Peer- this will form a direct connection between the phone and the Apple TV and will also use whatever data acquisition the phone is employing.)  

The Direct TV Now app is currently using the 2nd topology, the one that acts like Chrome-cast.    Therefore in the end it will form a direct UDP connection between  Direct TV Now and your Apple TV, and the data acquisition will be obtained through whatever your Apple TV is connected to.  Which will be the home internet for most of us.  And will continue to consume data there.

 

 The Direct TV Now App also has a huge bug at the moment that occurs when viewing their On-demand programming. They insert additional commercials within the on-demand programs. When they do this, it causes Airplay to disengage and the data acquisition temporarily switches back to the mobile phone.  This intermittent switching usually causes the inserted commercial break to replay over and over, in an infinite loop.  This loop can be broken by temporarily  turning off Airplay and waiting out the commercial break and then re-engaging  Airplay.   I write this on Dec 23 2016,  and that is how it works today. But this glitch could be fixed tomorrow very quickly, if Direct TV wanted to  do so. Lets hope they do it soon.

 

You can prove the above scenario for yourself with a simple experiment.   Assuming you know which cable your home internet is coming in on.  All you have to do is disconnect it after you have established the Airplay connection.     Caution: Do not disconnect your router.  Do not take down your Wi-Fi.    Just disconnect your WAN port.   Your TV program will die shortly after that.  How long it takes, depends on how much data is in your memory buffer.

 

So to summarize and to answer your question.   Currently casting to the Apple TV does not count against your mobile data because it shifts that burden to your home internet.    And if you have a  home internet Cap, like I do.   This is a deal-breaker! 

Message 66 of 96
ACE - Expert

Re: Hotspot to tablet app cast to chromecast


@TimTeriffic wrote:

This is traditionally backwards from how Apple airplay has worked in the past. It used to form a direct connection through your network 

I'm not sure how this is backwards.  Normally you'd need to be on the same WiFi network to connect to the AppleTV, if you're on the WiFi then you're not on cellular.


I'm not sure why you think this is a big change. This seems very normal to me. 

 

PLEASE give me several other examples with the AppleTV that does NOT work like this. I said several since you are making it very clear that this is the exception and not the rule and used the word "traditionally" which really implies that most of in the past did/does it different.

 

Just keeping repeating that this is different, but no concrete examples is not clarifying anything. 

 

To be clear, I'm agreeing that doing it this way is using your home data. Just confused why you think this is not normal.

 

 (and I understand that this is not the way you want it)

 

 

  • Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 67 of 96
Contributor

Re: Wireless data usage with Directv Now

I have had problem with art and the data for directv now. Att now has that no overage which is nice. Two of us using att family. 6 gb was fine until last month when we joined directv now. Wife watched hallmark over the weekend. No separation between directv now data and our 6 gb. 5 days into the cycle and have reached the 6gb. Now speed is almost zero. Yes the only thing was the directv now. We were in a location where there was no internet. Made sure phone did no updates. Spend 3 hours on phone and seemed no one could understand what the problem was. Any help?
Message 68 of 96
ACE - Expert

Re: Wireless data usage with Directv Now

@Mdballou What device did you run DirecTV Now on? The free cellular data is only for postpaid cellular accounts when using the app on the listed mobile devices 
https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/212914066-Will-AT-T-Wireless-subscribers-incur-data-us...

 

  • Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 69 of 96
Tutor

Re: Do I occur data charges using your Phone has an Hotspot and use another device to play the app

I was told when I signed up that since I had an AT&T mobile hotspot and using a firestick with my TV that the data would be sponsored. Not the case which makes this affordable option not affordable at all. Live in a very rural area. No satellite due to heavy woods. No cable. No over the air. Luckily there is an AT&T tower on the adjacent mountain. The free data is only for mobile devices. The sales people need to make this clear. Advertising isn't clear about this at all.  Nice way to find out when I get a text saying I had used up my data.  Ready to dump this so-called affordable service for existing AT&T wireless subscribers. 

Message 70 of 96
Scholar

Re: Internet Usage cap

I was told the same thing by three different employees at the ATT Mobile Store.  I asked them how they got that information.  And they said they had a staff meeting about it. They assured me I could use my phone as a hot-spot with the apple TV.    I even have a record of another conversation I had with the ATT  Chat people.   They assured me again that the data would be zero rated.  (See Pic Below).      But,  if you have read any of my earlier posts you know that I have since found out that it  was mis-information.  And we will be using up  mobile data if we hot-spot.  And  if we Cast to a Device that is connected to your home internet,  then Direct TV Now will begin to use your home data.  And on top of all that,  the service is kluged together and does not work properly.   The  Live streaming constantly buffers.    And the 72 hour rewind is there sometimes and other times it is gone. The On- Demand stuff only works during the off-peak hours.  The whole service is a hit or miss.  The only reason I am still using this service is because I was one of the people who paid for 3 months up front to get an Apple TV that I can't use for this service.  The Apple TV is  a great product though, and works flawlessly with everything else.  Maybe if we all cross our fingers, One day........... Direct TV Now will work also......... ATT Chat 1.PNG

Message 71 of 96
ACE - Expert

Re: Do I occur data charges using your Phone has an Hotspot and use another device to play the app

@ChordCutter I was able to stream DirecTV Now over cellular to an AppleTV 4.

 

A friend got a new wireless router and my iPhone had not been on the new WiFi so it seemed like a good time to test this again (and not worry about the signal hopping around): 

  • I put the iPhone near the AppleTV,
  • They sensed each other via the AirPlay menu,
  • the iPhone connected to the AppleTV.
  • It was super easy.
    (It didn't want to stream at first but once I moved farther away I got a better signal for the cellular and it started working)

So maybe having your devices forget your home networks is the way to go with this (or turn the router off). I'm sure some other configurations can be set up too. 

 

@TimTeriffic As you can see AT&T is not disabling this.

You said you've been successful in the past with this process but not with DirectTV Now app but clearly they haven't turned this feature off. 

 

 

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 10.49.01 PM.jpgiPhone on cellular mirrored to AppleTV.

 

 

 

IMG_2810.JPGiPhone on cellular connected to AppleTV while AirPlaying video.

 

  • Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 72 of 96
Scholar

Re: Wireless data usage with Directv Now

Gary,   Please stop trolling me! 

 I said I thought they had disabled that feature.  I don't know for sure. Only the App developers know for sure.

 

But I tried it again after reading this.  And I still say it doesn't work for me.   And furthermore:   The test you are citing does not prove anything.  As I have stated in earlier posts,  The Direct TV app switches from your cellular connection to the internet connection of the Apple TV (which is usually the persons home internet.)  I want you to try your experiment again.  And this time, unplug the Apple TV from the internet!

I have done this and what you think is a peer to peer streaming situation is really  a peer to peer initiation.  then it gets handed off to the home internet for the stream.  

 

Believe me I wished it worked the way you think it does.  And it could in some future update.  But from what I can see and test it does not today.

Message 73 of 96
Contributor

Re: Wireless data usage with Directv Now

Confused, but learning.

What I would like to know is when viewing Directvnow on my Note 5 I am aware that I am using sponsered data, however if I enable screen mirroring to my Roku connected to my TV, is the situation the same. I have no other internet connection in the home and hotspot is not enabled. I also have a Chromecast and a fire TV stick, but not using at this time. Eliminated all but Roku. I am aware, from what I read, that using hotspot and Chromecast or any other of my devices to view Directvnow will use normal data instead of sponsered. 

Message 74 of 96
ACE - Expert

Re: Wireless data usage with Directv Now


@tjgator wrote:

Confused, but learning.

What I would like to know is when viewing Directvnow on my Note 5 I am aware that I am using sponsered data, however if I enable screen mirroring to my Roku connected to my TV, is the situation the same. I have no other internet connection in the home and hotspot is not enabled. I also have a Chromecast and a fire TV stick, but not using at this time. Eliminated all but Roku. I am aware, from what I read, that using hotspot and Chromecast or any other of my devices to view Directvnow will use normal data instead of sponsered. 


Test it on a night you don't need to uses much other data.  Look on ATT.com and see your usage and sponsored usage. Look on your phone and see what you phone has used and what DirecTV Now app has used.


Watch for an hour and record all the numbers.  DO NOT Use any more direcTV until the numbers balance.

 

Then look AGAIN on ATT.com and see your usage and sponsored usage. Look on your phone and see what you phone has used and what the DirecTV Now app has used.

 

Data IS NOT reported immediately. Usually takes 1-12 hours (but can take 72!).  Do it in the evening and check in the morning AND at noon, you should be able to see that 1gb-1.5gb of data in your used data or your free data...

 

 

 

  • Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 75 of 96
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support