Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Att TV not working

Contributor

Att TV not working

Att TV was working I had to unplug my roku and plug in in again now Att TV is not working I click on the app it acts like it is loading then goes back to app I have deleted app twice reset my roku nothing all my other apps work fine fix it or I will cancel and go stream someone else

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Moderator (Moderator)
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎08-26-2019 9:01 AM

Re: Att TV not working

I hope you understand that you are only communicating here with other subscribers like yourself. your threats want resolve your issue with us. This is not a support forum. You will need to contact support using the chat. No one here has access to customer account information. Go to https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv to discuss with a support rep.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Att TV not working

To the community;

I recently started noticing while watching any program be it a movie, CNN etc that the streaming would suddenly replay the last 2-3 minutes of programming just watched. This would sometimes happen several time sin a row before the actual streaming would resume from its last position. On a few occasions the streaming would stall into a loop of 1-3 seconds of programming. Has anyone else experienced this and was it resolved?

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support