Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Are you still watching message

Contributor

Are you still watching message

Is there a way to stop the message from coming up that asks if you are still watching?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Are you still watching message

Not that I am aware of. It's a way to save bandwidth usage when not be utilized.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Teacher

I've asked that it be made user addressable in settings so we could lengthen out the time before it appears, but they don't seem to be receptive to that.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

By "don't seem to be receptive" do you mean that they responded to you that they don't like that idea, or just that they haven't done it yet?  If the latter - it often takes a fair while until changes make it in (they wouldn't go through the effort of a release for a change like that, so it might be included in a future release).  More on point - they are in the process of developing new apps as part of their "next gen UI" project (mostly discussed here as the DVR project), and it is unlikely that they will put any effort for enhancements into the existing apps.  If they add such a feature, I would expect it to be added to the new apps.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support