Explore & discover

Helpful Links

AT&T TV NOW Supported Devices

Community Support

Amazon
  • Fire TV stick, cube, or streaming player
  • Fire TV edition Smart TV (2nd generation and higher)
Android Phones and tablets running version 5.0 and higher
Apple and iOS
Google
Roku
  • 4K Roku TV (7000X) and non-4K TV (8000X)
  • Roku Streaming Stick® (3600X, 3800RT, 3800RW, 3800X), and Streaming Stick+ (3810RW, 3810X)
  • Roku 4 (4400)
  • Roku Premiere (4620) and Premiere+ (4630)
  • Roku Ultra (4640X, 4660RW, 4660X)
  • Roku Express (3900RW, 3900X) and Express+ (3910RW, 3910RX)
Samsung 2017 and 2018 Smart TVs

--

When will my device or preferred browser be compatible? We're always working to bring this experience to more folks. At this time, we do not have information on if or when other devices will be added.

Note: AT&T TV NOW does not support rooted or jailbroken devices—that is, phones, tablets, or other devices from which users have removed carrier restrictions to gain extra controls.

-AT&TCustomerCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 190
Contributor

Firestick

How do I sign up to Directv Now with my firestick

Message 16 of 190
Contributor

Will Directvnow work with TiVo Roamio to record shows?

Will Directvnow work with TiVo Roamio to record shows?
Message 17 of 190
Contributor

Directv Now and Tivo

Are there any plans to be able to stream Directv Now through Tivo devices?

Message 18 of 190
Contributor

Re: DIRECTV NOW Supported Devices

It would be nice if Tivo was added to the supported device list. Not for recording but for having a central device for content that has the capability to search all streams and record OTA.

Message 19 of 190
Contributor

App for Fire tablets?

Does AT&T have plans to launch a version of the DTVN app for Amazon Fire tablets?  There's a DirecTV app, but not one specific to DTVN.  I don't want to have to buy an iPad or Android tablet just to watch TV on a big-screen mobile device.

Thanks!

Tags (3)
Message 20 of 190
Teacher

Not working at all

Downloaded the DirecTV Now app to our Matricom GBoxQ (was indicated as compatible) and getting error code 30 and or error code 10.  Tried all of the troubleshooting tips to no avail.  Can't watch on my desktop via Chrome (black screen).  Can't watch on my android phone (black screen).  Now can't even sign into my account on the website (message:  looks like trouble on our end) and never have been able to access support chat - continuously busy. What is going on?

Message 21 of 190
Contributor

xbox one

Will direct TV now be available for Xbox one streaming
Message 22 of 190

Re: Activation Delayed?

I also posted my reply in the link but, just noticed I can also reply here....so here is an update.

I recently signed up for the $35 100 plus channel deal.
I am using a Kindle Fire Hd.
App link provided for Direct download is not applicable to my device.
I could still download through the app store, though.
However, log in is not accepted.
I reset password....no luck.
I removed app from device and cloud, then reinstalled...no luck.
I ensured location settings are on....no luck.
These are all things that seem to have worked for some but, not everyone...what else can I do?
I am not an AT&T customer...which should not matter.
Message 23 of 190

Here Here

Timeline for an Xbox One App

Message 24 of 190
Scholar

Working on a theory regarding a POSSIBLE way to get it on Android TV guys, hang tight, might not pan out, I've had mixed luck in this kind of stuff, the app successfully installed but is calling for the Amazon App store to be on the device as well so I've got to sideload that and see if it will work or if it will kick me out with a not available for this device error like Vue did back in the days before they had proper Android TV support.

Message 25 of 190
Scholar

@Drayen I believe I read iOS casting was first quarter of 2017

Message 26 of 190
Scholar

@tcdragon got it partially working on my Shield TV https://youtu.be/Qo_ZkJKGjoQ

Message 27 of 190
Teacher

DirecTV Now should have been offered on Android TV Devices

I have a Sony Bravia 4K television that operates with Android TV, why is DirecTV Now not available for it?

Tags (2)
Message 28 of 190

ROKU box

Does anyone know when I can start using my ROKU box with this service, I don't want to get Apple TV or devices for it.

Message 29 of 190
Tutor

Roku support

It is exciting to know that DirecTV has a streaming app but also disapointed that as one of the most popular streaming devices in the market, Roku is not supported.  The lack of support for Roku would greatly impact the subscription base because I will not get another streaming device just get DirecTV Now; I am sure I am not alone on this.

When will Roku be supported?

Message 30 of 190
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support