Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Upgrade & Activate Online
Upgrade & activate your devices online!

Are you ready to upgrade or activate your device?

It used to be a hassle to upgrade or activate your phone, but AT&T has made it easy as 1,2 3, with our AT&T Upgrade online process. Regardless of whether you are upgrading or activating an iPhone or Android phone, this page will point you in the right direction!

Whether you’re upgrading a device with AT&T Next or other AT&T Upgrade plan or activating a new one, we can we’ll walk you through unlocking your device, replacing your SIM card, using the AT&T Mobile Transfer app, and anything else you may need to get up and running!

NEW!: The brand new TechBuzz by AT&T blog can also help you prepare to upgrade your phone!

Latest questions about Upgrades & Activations

Trackphone needs to be reactivated

I live zip 41071 they are telling me because I let phone go so long I have to buy a new Sims card
by Ronniedisabled on Dec 28, 2018 7:30 AM
2 2 Replies 639 Views
by Clemson.4 on Dec 17, 2018 8:51 AM
1 1 Reply 526 Views

Being charged for service call troubleshooting when no internet service available at address!!!

Hello, I have been trying to add a line to my account but can't due to an "Outstanding Balance" on my account. I ordered U-Verse i...
by JeremyCragg on Dec 4, 2018 4:40 AM
3 3 Replies 729 Views

Recievers being replaced

It was brought to my attention some time ago that sometime after Jan. 1 2019 DirecTV would not support the older receivers. Are th...
by twinoaks2 on Dec 3, 2018 8:22 AM
3 3 Replies 519 Views

Prepaid upgrade

I have prepaid service had same one for years can u upgrade prepaid and save money or is it just postpaid
by Taralynn1980 on Nov 3, 2018 8:36 PM
2 2 Replies 879 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question