Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 13, 2013
1:39:36 PM
what are the pop (inbound/outbound) settings here in indianapolis?

what are the pop (inbound/outbound) settings here in indianapolis? for sbcglobal?

what are the pop (inbound/outbound) settings here in indianapolis? for sbcglobal?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 13, 2013 2:03:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by BeeBeeSA on Dec 13, 2013 at 2:06:02 PM

sbcglobal.net

inbound.att.net / 995outbound.att.net / 465SSL YesCustomerID@sbcglobal.netPOP3

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

what are the pop (inbound/outbound) settings here in indianapolis?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 13, 2013 2:03:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by BeeBeeSA on Dec 13, 2013 at 2:06:02 PM

sbcglobal.net

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

sbcglobal.net

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: what are the pop (inbound/outbound) settings here in indianapolis?

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (1,348 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2014 3:29:46 PM
(0)
Employee

Hi TheUSMale2,

Just checking up on your post. If you encounter any issues with your service, email, or equipment in the future, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi TheUSMale2,

Just checking up on your post. If you encounter any issues with your service, email, or equipment in the future, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: what are the pop (inbound/outbound) settings here in indianapolis?

3 of 3 (841 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments