Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 13, 2013
1:36:07 PM
The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

my email program (incredimail) suddenly refuse's to get my mail until i answer this question with a y/n. "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value." I have to select yes then it gets the mail. help!

my email program (incredimail) suddenly refuse's to get my mail until i answer this question with a y/n. "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value." I have to select yes then it gets the mail. help!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 13, 2013 2:09:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 13, 2013 2:09:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Take a look at this: http://support.incredimail.com/entries/21206946-How-do-I-correct-the-Error-Message-Certificate-chain...

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

2 of 3 (4,746 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 2:18:08 PM
(0)
Tutor
the part about user name only (with out using email address) was the answer. Thank you.
the part about user name only (with out using email address) was the answer. Thank you.

Re: The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

3 of 3 (4,741 Views)