Protect yourself online
bgornie's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 25th, 2013 3:37 PM

My MS 7 Outlook suddenly stopped sending outgoing emails.

My MS 7 Outlook suddenly started to not send out emails from my Outlook.Everything was working fine for several years. Nothing has changed. I checked for viruses and malware. I called the AT&T help center and they said my settings were correct. I can receive emails into Outlook just fine. I can receive and send my AT&T yahoo emails from my Samsung II, my iPad2 and my Mac. Using Outlook is critica for my job search. Please help.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

What is the Yahoo "verification process" you're referring to?  This sounds like this may be the issue for me as well.  Where can I go to find this link?  

Thanks much,

Integrion

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

9 years ago

@Integrion wrote:

What is the Yahoo "verification process" you're referring to?  This sounds like this may be the issue for me as well.  Where can I go to find this link?  

Thanks much,

Integrion

This information was extract from a reply above yours.  I hope it helps:

...go to the link : http://att.my.yahoo.com, hover the mouse onMore, select Member Center.

em3.bmp

If you are already logged in to your email it will ask you to re-login, otherwise you will be asked to enter your log in information Twice. You will land on the Account Information Page of your ATT/Yahoo email.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Please let people know that this fix also works for the Yahoo att.net October 2015 change using Outlook 2007. Thanks!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.