Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 23, 2014
7:38:56 PM
View profile
Had DSL now have Uverse, I can't send or receive email from sbcglobal accounts. Help!

Had DSL now have Uverse, I can't send or receive email from sbcglobal accounts. Help!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2014 12:36:09 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @reisert ,

I apologize about the issues you are having with your sbcglobal E-mail account. With the move to U-verse, the settings that you were using for your DSL setup may be different. Here is a great article that covers setting up your U-verse mail in an E-mail client.

Hope this helps.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi @reisert ,

I apologize about the issues you are having with your sbcglobal E-mail account. With the move to U-verse, the settings that you were using for your DSL setup may be different. Here is a great article that covers setting up your U-verse mail in an E-mail client.

Hope this helps.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Had DSL now have Uverse, I can't send or receive email from sbcglobal accounts. Help!

2 of 2 (143 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments