Ask a question

Home Phone

Posted Oct 30, 2011
9:24:12 PM
Weird call log time

I use Uverse voice. I was looking at my call log and notice weird times. For example, I was looking at a call I received from CVS and it time stamped it at 1:15 am to tell me my prescription is ready? I'm on the west coast and I know for a fact that they wouldn't call that early in the morning? Is there any way I can check what my call log time zone is set to?

Thanks.

I use Uverse voice. I was looking at my call log and notice weird times. For example, I was looking at a call I received from CVS and it time stamped it at 1:15 am to tell me my prescription is ready? I'm on the west coast and I know for a fact that they wouldn't call that early in the morning? Is there any way I can check what my call log time zone is set to?

Thanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 31, 2011 4:52:41 AM
(0)
Professor

This has happened before, I'm assuming it must be a glitch at ATT's end. Here's a thread from a year ago.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Call-Log-interesting-issue/m-p/2342291/highlight/true#M196

Accepted Solution

Weird call log time

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 31, 2011 4:52:41 AM
(0)
Professor

This has happened before, I'm assuming it must be a glitch at ATT's end. Here's a thread from a year ago.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Call-Log-interesting-issue/m-p/2342291/highlight/true#M...

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Call-Log-interesting-issue/m-p/2342291/highlight/true#M196

Re: Weird call log time

2 of 7 (1,590 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 3:46:41 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks, jfw.

Thanks, jfw.

3 of 7 (1,575 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 3:57:34 PM
(0)
Expert

I don't know if this will resolve the issue but try unplugging the ac cable from the RG for 30 seconds and reconnect it.  This will cause the software to be redownloaded into it.  And maybe replace some corrupted files in the current software.  Just a thought.

I don't know if this will resolve the issue but try unplugging the ac cable from the RG for 30 seconds and reconnect it.  This will cause the software to be redownloaded into it.  And maybe replace some corrupted files in the current software.  Just a thought.

4 of 7 (1,572 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 3:29:32 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had U-verse installed on Thursday and my call log time is way off also. Can't find any help for it.

I had U-verse installed on Thursday and my call log time is way off also. Can't find any help for it.

5 of 7 (1,524 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 3:31:27 PM
(0)
Contributor

If you find out the answer, please let me know. I had U-verse installed on Thursday this past week, so far I think that I really do like it. I am, however having the same problems that you have identified with the call logs. Time is way off and I can find no information on it.

If you find out the answer, please let me know. I had U-verse installed on Thursday this past week, so far I think that I really do like it. I am, however having the same problems that you have identified with the call logs. Time is way off and I can find no information on it.

6 of 7 (1,523 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 8:47:38 PM
(0)
Professor

Try doing as RCSMG stated in his post above, it may or may not help, but it's worth a try.

Try doing as RCSMG stated in his post above, it may or may not help, but it's worth a try.

7 of 7 (1,508 Views)