For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
foxtrot048's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 1:39 AM

Voice 250 billing charge

I have U-voice voice 250 which I understand means the first 250 minutes are free and subsequent minutes are 5 Cents per minute.  I have the following questions:

1.  Are incoming calls to my phone from other people and telemarketers counted as a part of the 250 minutes? To make this simple, if I received only one call of 250 minutes and then made a call lasting 5 minutes would I be billed 5 cents /minute for the 5 minute call?

2.  Are toll free calls that I make from my phone counted in the 250 and charged as any other call after the 250.

3. What, if any kind of call is not counted.

3.  How can I find this information on ATT's website?  I have had conflicting answers on this from tech support and billing dept.  I need to know exactly how to navigate to it.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

I just got voice 250. I'll answer. I looked at my u-verse control panel, and I see I still have 243 minutes, and i've made a bunch of toll free calls and received calls.

outgoing toll free calls are free, and do not use up any minutes.

all incoming calls do not use any minutes.

in-network calls to other u-verse customers do not use any minutes. Checking voicemail doesn't appear to use any minutes.

Any other calls in the USA not fitting the above criteria use up minutes.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

FYI:   I've recently noticed that toll-free numbers are now being counted against the Voice 250 balance.  I've started another thread here:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/U-Verse-Voice-250-1-800-toll-free-numbers-now-deduct-from-250/m-p/4034994

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.