mgaudiosi's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, July 31st, 2014 10:59 PM

Unable to Access Voicemail Features Page

Hi Everyone!

I have been on U-verse since July 14th and so far it's been great! There's been a few minor bumps however, like this:

From my account overview page, I click on the Voicemail Features link, and get redirected to a intercept page which then says:

"We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided."

I had sent a PM to customer service, but so far the problem continues. Not really a big deal to me, but it would be nice to access these features. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue before.

Thanks!

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

Update: All set now, looks like customer service took care of the issue. Thanks!

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

Did they say what they did to fix this issue? It just started today for me and I've had Uverse since 2012. 

Mentor

• 

70 Messages

10 years ago

I'm having the same exact problem.  What was the resolution?

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

@md_sanjose wrote:

I'm having the same exact problem.  What was the resolution?

For me I now have to use my AT&T assigned email to log into the site instead of the username I had been using before. 

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry, I haven't been on the forums for a few days...so I didn't see the replies. Actually I may have spoke too soon, right after I posted it was "solved", I went back to my account overview to test it again, and it looks like I'm still having the problem, tried it again today and no dice, so it's not resolved yet.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I have been on a Chat for 20 Minutes with a Rep.

They keep asking me "Let me access your PC"

I said NO.  Your site is redirecting me to an ATT Intercept Page.  I tried Chome and IE, it is not MY PC.

Then I google and find this thread.   The ATT Rep does not even know this is a know Problem.

*** Please Allow Me To Manage The Features of my Phone! ******

Former Employee

• 

45 Messages

10 years ago

Just a workaround here -

Former Employee

• 

45 Messages

10 years ago

Hover over home phone-> click on manage features

Former Employee

• 

45 Messages

10 years ago

This problem has started recently and att wasn't aware of it until we got a few responses from subscribers. They are working on it.

Mentor

• 

70 Messages

10 years ago

Not really a workaround , since it doesn't work.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.