uverse code for new LG TV

Contributor

uverse code for new LG TV

Does anyone know of a u-verse remote code for a LG LCD TV (37LK450).  Just purchased one tonight. The remote will change channels but does not control the audio? I'm connected to the cable box via a HDMI cable. I've tried all the codes on-line and in the instruction booklet but none will work to control the audio? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (7,751 Views)
Expert

Re: uverse code for new LG TV

You can also try the App on your TV:
Menu > Help > System Setup > Program Your UV Remote

Take a look at these posts for other codes that might work:
Remote Codes for Various Devices

Message 2 of 4 (7,747 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Taylarie (Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

glee9 - If your only complaint is that you cannot control volume , there is a work around -

Press att/ok simultaneously enter code 955 - press enter (lower right).

In this state, when the att mode is selected both channel and volume will be controlled by the STB.

As a setup step - Set the STB about 12, set the TV volume to a comfortable level.

While watching operation of the volume button will raise and lower the volume.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (7,737 Views)
Contributor

Thanks.  That works.

Message 4 of 4 (7,722 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.