browndk26's profile
ACE - Professor

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

Friday, November 30th, 2012 9:13 PM

skip buttons

Is there a 30 second forward skip button and a 5 minute skip forward or backward button on the uverse remote?

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

I can't locate anything that explains what each button does.  They are marked and are pretty self explanatory.  If in doubt push it and see what it does.  The buttons marked A, B, and C do nothing.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

You might want to take a look at this for answers.  There is no 5 minute skip.  And yes there is a 30 second FF button.  It's right below and left of the play button and it's marked FWD.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

11 years ago

I have seen that page. Unfortunately it doesn't tell much about the remotes functions. Any link to what the buttons do?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

11 years ago

@BeeBeeSA wrote:

I can't locate anything that explains what each button does.  They are marked and are pretty self explanatory.  If in doubt push it and see what it does.  The buttons marked A, B, and C do nothing.

That, my dear, qualifies as an "accept as solution" post!  Smiley LOL

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.